The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Linkedin and other B2B Marketing?

Graybeard

I have an *offer* for a higher-end B2B Service ($500.00/Month minimum commitment) that I am going to start with this month.

I am not going to buy display ads in major digital publications -- too expensive for a specialty market.

The service is a network of over 5 million IP addresses for proxy investigation of Advertising Redirection and Cloaking, Intellectual Property (DCMA type) enforcement, Lawyer-bot work (infringement) and SEO cloaking and localization of products and prices offered in e commerce, SaaS, etc.

Linkedin is the obvious choice with the widest interests and highest traffic. Can you suggest other 'social media' type sites, business forums or whatever?

Why not reach out to people directly man? Reach out to people who already run these services, fraud detection companies, PPV companies, go to trade shows and see if this is something people might need. You might not even need to spend much.

It's a PPS (pay per subscription deal): 50% from your referral's total revenue - up to $1,000 <<< capped
The minimum customer commitment (a minimum customer purchase per month is $500) to have the service.

MI
Back