The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Linda's Back!

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Moving SUCKS!!! Moving SUCKS!!! Moving SUCKS!!!
My back hurts. Moving SUCKS!!! Moving SUCKS!!!

There now I feel a little better. I did hire someone to help pack me but still had to sort and toss and lift boxes. Excercised parts of my body that never move since I sit online all day. :p Movers come on Sat. Can't wait til this is over.

So excited to get into my gorgeous new condo and live near my beautiful new grand baby and my daughter who is also my best friend.

But still...
Moving SUCKS!!! Moving SUCKS!!! Moving SUCKS!!! :p

Thanks for letting me vent!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh it sure does ;)

You probably more than weeks [mostly] if you had too much packing to do and if you were the only one to do that then you must be exhausted! Nice to see that you will be into your condo on Saturday and online by Monday I guess :)

Best of luck and enjoy! :D

BYE everyone. Be GOOD!!! I'll miss you.

Unplugging my cable modem to return it. YIKESSSSS no Internet? :eek:
Wont have access again til Monday after I get into my new condo.
The mods here will handle things while I'm gone.
Just made Sarahk a mod so she can help out.
Thanks so much Sarah!

Feel like I'm leaving all my friends. Will be strange not being online for a few days. See ya'all soon! ((hugs)) :p

I'm all moved in. :p

My new condo is SOOOOO gorgeous. Home of my dreams literally!!! Much bigger home office, beautiful view. Oak and slate flooring throughout, arched doorways and windows, cathedral ceilings, nooks and crannies - tons of character!

Just got cable modem hooked up and turned on so I'm ready to get back to work. Was jonesing to get back online and missed all of you like crazy! :p

I'll need a bit to play catch up and then want to really work on building up this forum.
Have renewed energy in my beautiful new space. :)

I'll show you guys somes pic after I play catch-up.

Hey!

Welcome back! :D Glad to know that you will share pictures with us as I was willing to look at some :D I am surprised to see how fast you got your internet connection back.

Hehe, anyways, glad to have you back. :)

Hi guys,

Here are some pics of my new place.

5341959.jpg

My Condo is like the upper left.
5341305.jpg

Almost settled in.... whew!

Wow!

I love the sunny bright atmosphere :) It looks so GREAT! Don't have words for it...seriously...really looks awesome! :D

Sarah,

"Aaaah, I sense a cultural divide."

Here in the US apartments are owned by one company and individuals rent them.
Condos are each individually owned, but connected homes. Hope that makes sense.

Thanks Eminem, I really like it here.

Welcome home Linda,
Your new condo looks gorgeous! And the community looks nice and quiet too...maybe I see a move in my own future (but like you said...moving SUCKS).

Your granddaughter is unabashedly beautiful! And she's already mastered the coy smile? You better watch her... ;)

Glad to have you back on the forums. Hopefully things aren't too out of control for you and hopefully you're getting settled into your new place nicely.

~ Teli

banners
Back