The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Let's get things done

BeneFits

affiliate
Hey All,

Yet another newbie to Affiliateflix, Corona pushing me to the digital world as my local business has become one of its victims...

Building websites / landing pages is the easy part...

I am diving into affiliate marketing but being hit by analysis paralysis as there is so much information available on the net and there are so many different ways of getting started as an affiliate marketer that is becomes extremely difficult to select an offer/product and marketing strategy (both paid and free) and get started (which really is what needs to happen...)

I am joining here hoping to find some clarity in the vast amount of possibilities and get started asap...

Feel free to reach out to me with any proposals and/or link to useful guides on SEO and affiliate marketing, I'd love to see things move!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Hard to tell in advance --Caveat Emptor
SEO is really advanced stuff today --any success is long term and often short lived.
Budget ad monies and go slow at first ...

Don't buy into the buzz --it's usually useless ...
external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif

Hey All,

Yet another newbie to Affiliateflix, Corona pushing me to the digital world as my local business has become one of its victims...

Building websites / landing pages is the easy part...

I am diving into affiliate marketing but being hit by analysis paralysis as there is so much information available on the net and there are so many different ways of getting started as an affiliate marketer that is becomes extremely difficult to select an offer/product and marketing strategy (both paid and free) and get started (which really is what needs to happen...)

I am joining here hoping to find some clarity in the vast amount of possibilities and get started asap...

Feel free to reach out to me with any proposals and/or link to useful guides on SEO and affiliate marketing, I'd love to see things move!

Hi there! Welcome aboard here :)

There were a golden TJ's thread about the start in afffiliate marketing :)
Gold - As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

If you need any specific help — contact me, I specialize in traffic tracking and platforms for affiliate marketing :)

Good luck to you!

banners
Back