The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Learning

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Network? As in an affiliate network, or as in networking with members?

Okay, so you have created an affiliate network, or you want to create an affiliate network?

It seems to me you don't have a background in recruiting affiliates. Risky to open an aff network without having already developed that skill. Especially if you want to recruit super affs. That requires a history of success as a network with proven offers. Most super affs go direct to the advertisers now. The advertisers are recruiting them with strong opportunities because they can cut out the aff network from the cost.

The most important method of recruiting super affs is one on one meetings with them at the conferences. This is where they cut their deals and build relationships. Most of the super affs hit at least half the conferences each year.

Then there are the top .01% of affs, these people are earning between $50k and $100k a day. These are the "untouchables" and they only deal with company owners and their boards of directors.

So, you should move the conversation to the Affiliate Management and Recruitment forum so more members, especially vendors, get involved in answering some of these questions. You should get more answers there. This thread we are in now is really an introductions thread.

Start a new thread there, explain what you want to do and what you have already done towards your goal.

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Flavio!

As @T J Tutor said, take your question to the best forum for it. Anyone who can help you, will. :)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Flavio!

So, you should move the conversation to the Affiliate Management and Recruitment forum so more members, especially vendors, get involved in answering some of these questions. You should get more answers there. This thread we are in now is really an introductions thread.

Start a new thread there, explain what you want to do and what you have already done towards your goal.
You have explained it very well covering all the points that can be very much fruitful for a newbie.

Hi guys, I'm new to the world of affiliate marketing and I'm trying to understand how can I create a good and trusted Network. Can you help me out?
To start an affiliate network, you can use a premade script or you can find a freelancer on upwork or fiverr to create a custom website for you. Whichever one suits your taste, go for it. When it comes to building a trusted network. Don't expect that instantly. It will take time to come.

banners
Back