The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Learning the ropes

cossie

affiliate
how do i get traffic to my site i heard of seo but not to sure what and how to use it can any one help please

SEO is a great way to get traffic, but it takes lots of time to establish. If you have a small budget to spend on traffic, you should try PPC (pay-per-click). You will be able to target your demographic and will get traffic much quicker. Do a quick search on google or this forum for more information.

There are many methods to get traffic to your site.

But before you can drive traffic successfully, you really do need to understand the basics of SEO or you will be wasting your time.

@minstrel has listed some good resources. Once you learn how to optimize your articles and website you can move on to learning how to drive the traffic via article marketing etc.

No too hard to get backlinks but finding traffic that turns into paying customers is the key. Plenty of useful tips here, thanks.

No too hard to get backlinks but finding traffic that turns into paying customers is the key. Plenty of useful tips here, thanks.

And how do you plan on finding this traffic that turns into paying customers without getting backlinks.

Everybody thinks that getting backlinks is hard and I say, what's so hard about it.

please explain

well joseph1 can you please explain on how to do it i seam to be stuggleing and need all the help i can get

It seems that you are a member of Chris Farrell's membership site, if you look at the navigation bar on the left side you will find his training videos and he has plenty of them.

Your paying for that membership, make use of the training, anyway! You get backlinks by commenting on other blogs, writing articles, hub pages even from a forum signature.

Google the 30 challenge, its free and you will learn a lot of info.

Joseph

I'm new around here and a newbie in IM. I subscribed to Chris Farrell's program, but was disappointed with his approach to setting up a website. His book "How to set up a Website by by 3:30 " or something like that, was an intro to HTML and I too elementary. He never mentioned Wordpress, which I believe is much easier to learn and implement. Go to Ed Dale's free "30 Day Challenge" like joeseph1 suggests. Also Eric Holmlund has a free training series that is pretty impressive.

banners
Back