The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Learning the ropes | Hey everyone

AffiliateWiz

affiliate
Hello,

I am a private software engineer, and have been working with systems (C/++ (WinAPI), C#, AMD Asm) and web (PHP/SQL, NodeJS, HTML/CSS) stacks for a little over 6 years.

Prior to joining AffiliateFix, I was working in another market unrelated to Advertising.

Recently, I found the idea of creating an Advertising Exchange. My reason for joining AffiliateFix is to learn any useful content that I may be unaware of, meet new people/content publishers and once my project is completed I hope to get my foot through the door through the connections I build here.

*to the moderator(s): I will change my age, I wasnt sure about how strict the age policy was in this forum prior to making my account. I am 23 and from Canada.

Hello,

I am a private software engineer, and have been working with systems (C/++ (WinAPI), C#, AMD Asm) and web (PHP/SQL, NodeJS, HTML/CSS) stacks for a little over 6 years.

Prior to joining AffiliateFix, I was working in another market unrelated to Advertising.

Recently, I found the idea of creating an Advertising Exchange. My reason for joining AffiliateFix is to learn any useful content that I may be unaware of, meet new people/content publishers and once my project is completed I hope to get my foot through the door through the connections I build here.

*to the moderator(s): I will change my age, I wasnt sure about how strict the age policy was in this forum prior to making my account. I am 23 and from Canada.

This Advertising Exchange will be my 3rd business application. I ran 2 other web/software applications in the previous years. However, they didnt go too well but I am hoping that 2 failures will l I have my eyes open, ambitions set, and I'm ready to take on whatever challenge comes my way!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Why reinvent the wheel?
Start a discussion thread pls -- this is an introduction thread -- Hello :)

banners
Back