The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Learning and sharing

Mark J

affiliate
I've done affiliate marketing for many years and recently started implementing James Renouf's and Shane Nathan's "CPA Rebirth".

I'm interested in learning about sites such as YTZ for monetization and traffic sources such as PopAds and ZeroPark. I'm looking forward to being part of the community.

Hi, Mark - welcome to AffiliateFix!

I've never worked with PopAds myself (haven't heard anything bad about them, though) but I can tell you that I love running campaigns with @zeropark ! Lots of traffic, options and they have at times, reimbursed me for some traffic that snuck in that wasn't supposed to be there. :) Without me even asking.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Mark!

Thanks very much, azgold. I appreciate the feedback about ZeroPark. I've used them in the past and will get started with them again. Whenever possible, it's definitely a good idea to have multiple traffic sources.

BTW, I'm using Voluum.com to track and optimize my campaigns.

I'm using Voluum.com to track and optimize my campaigns.
Great choice, Mark! Zeropark is integrated with Voluum, so you will be able to do even more precise optimization using those two. And if you have any questions towards our platform, don't hesitate to contact us here or through the support box.

banners
Back