The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Learn the Basics of Affiliate Marketing from SugarRae

Hello, I'm thrilled to be here, thought I knew enough to get me started in affiliate marketing. The sad, truth is I really konw very little, and I looking to the training before I lose my shirt marketing the wrong way. Thanks for the above post, if truly is full of a good break down for affiliate marketing.

Hello, I'm thrilled to be here, thought I knew enough to get me started in affiliate marketing. The sad, truth is I really konw very little, and I looking to the training before I lose my shirt marketing the wrong way. Thanks for the above post, if truly is full of a good break down for affiliate marketing.
Information overload is the problem with being new to this. There are many paths you can take to success ... each one requires hard work.

If you get lost or need help ask questions. There really is no reason to loose ones shirt in affiliate marketing.

Thanks for posting this, linda .I have found very interesting links in the post. Moreover some of the information was new for me. It is very useful for the new affiliate interested person. thanks for your useful topics.

I was thinking that the affiliate program I'm in was a pyramid scheme, but it has not dawned on me that it is not.

I get paid a percentage of the persons sign up cost and their monthly dues as long as they remain a member. The member does not have to go out and make more sales for me to realize my percentage. They just have to stay a member. That's all there is.

Amazing Post- Well thought out and delivered. I love getting outsiders prospectives and opinions...it really makes what I do alot easier because I need to hear the voice of my affiliates and this makes it easier for me to distinguish an Affiliate marketer and an "affiliate marketer"

Great post. We veterans forget how overwhelming it is sometimes for newbies.

They have so many options and get so much conflicting information that no wonder most have information overload and can't get started because they can't find the starting line.

This is an excellent article for newbie to understand the basic and fundamental knowledge
about the term and conversion rate in affiliate marketing.

Really informative post again Linda!

We should always keep up to date and we should always keep on mind that there's also daily trends with Google. And what we know today may not be applicable tomorrow. As new in this field (for beginners like me) we should always check out and learn every single day.

RE: Learn the basics of Affiliate Marketing...

Good stuff -- as always.

Let me add that some affiliate networks like Offer Vault and Clickbank have excellent articles and tutorials for newbies.

Not a real fan of Offer Vault but their tutorials and webinars have good info.

Another word of advice -- don't expect it to happen overnight.

It may take months to see your first payout. But hang in there.

You are probably spending hours online anyway -- might as well get paid for it.

That's my 2 cents.

Thanks

George

Curious question

When it comes to having a website promoting the companies products or services... how do affiliates promote the links of the company's website ? i mean how is it shown...?

Hi,

I am new to this forum and this is the first thread I have came across, gotta say - very nice stuff!! I wish every affiliate prigram/network will post it. Thank you very much.

MI
Back