The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Leads!!!

Liana

affiliate
Hello,
My name is Liana. I'm looking for real time web generated lead sources. Interested verticals- Home Improvement, Auto and Health Insurance. If you work with Ping Post in these verticals, please email me at liana.k@yot7.com

Thanks.

Hello,
My name is Liana. I'm looking for real time web generated lead sources. Interested verticals- Home Improvement, Auto and Health Insurance. If you work with Ping Post in these verticals, please email me at liana.k@yot7.com

Thanks.

Welcome to the AffiliateFix! Great to have you join us.

Please be on topic in our threads. This is an Introductions thread.

When seeking interested parties for transactions and other business relationships, the following areas of the community are suitable.

Business Centre

Buy, Sell or Trade

All other areas of he community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Good Luck!

T J

Welcome

We have a new contest we are starting we want to tell you about. As you browse the forum to learn, we have a Resources forum. Each month we will pick 5 new random reviews on the different companies listed in there and give them a free AffiliateFix t-shirt. The reviews will be written by our posters. So we encourage you to take part for a chance to win.

Welcome to the AffiliateFix! Great to have you join us.

Please be on topic in our threads. This is an Introductions thread.

When seeking interested parties for transactions and other business relationships, the following areas of the community are suitable.

Business Centre

Buy, Sell or Trade

All other areas of he community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Good Luck!

T J
Thank you!

banners
Back