The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Leadbolt payment delay

richengels

affiliate
Hi everyone,

Is there anyone using Leadbolt nowadays? To those that are using it, are you getting paid in time as you manually click the "Request payment" button?

For those who don't know, Leadbolt has a Net30 payment terms. It doesn't have automatic payment, so you need to manually log on your account and click the "Request payment" button. It also offers an Early Payment Request, but your account needs to go under certain validations for that to happen. Anyways, this is what's happening:

On April 17th, my "Current Account Balance" got updated with my revenue from March. I clicked the "Request payment" button and was given the following message:

"Your payment request has been confirmed. Your account balance will be paid to you in accordance with our payment policies."

So I waited until April 30th, which is the date that I expected to be paid, but I didn't receive anything. On May 18th, my "Current Account Balance" got updated again, showing the revenue from March and April. I contacted their support and they told me to wait a week for an update. After a week, I was contacted by their support:

"This is taking a little more time than expected, however your request is currently with our Finance team for further review. Once I have received more information, I will get back to you with an update or if more information is required."

So I waited until May 31st, but once again I didn't get paid on May 30th. I contacted their support again and didn't receive any replies so far. My "Request payment" page has no "Request payment" button, but the following message is still being shown:

bYPqqYc.png

Has anyone had similar issues with Leadbolt? From what I read here in the forums and other pages, they seem to be a nice ad network, but most reviews I found are from 2013-15 so it's a little outdated.

Thanks for your attention.

If I were you, I would ask support if everything's okay with your traffic. The delay can be caused by their advertisers checking each your conversion, or they are waiting for advertisers to pay them. You should not depend on the last, of course, they are obliged to follow their own terms (Net-30), but in this world not everything happens as it has to. Anyway, I'd recommend you to stop driving anything to their offers until you finally get paid.

Thanks for your reply.

I contacted their support and they told me that my payment will be included in the next payment run. However, I don't know when the next payment run will be. I assume it will be on June 30th, but it's a shame to wait this long. Even if they need to verify my traffic, the NET30 terms should be respected, because if I really get paid on June 30th, then it's effectively NET90 what I'm experiencing.

For now, I'm following your advice: I disabled Leadbolt until I get paid. I was having decent performance with them, but if I'm not receiving what I'm earning, it doesn't make sense to keep using them.

banners
Back