The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Finding mobile network (CPI) weekly payment

you just have ti establish a good relation ship with any affiliate manager from any network and they will do that 4 you
they are just looking 4 serious affiliates .
good luck @leadpro :)

Yes try to contact many affiliate managers and tell them you have mobile traffic .Then they will help you out with some offers regarding to your traffic

Hi LeadPro.

We would like to introduce ourselves, we are WeweMedia and we are a network that heavily focused on Mobile Offers if that is what you looking for. CPA | CPI | CPL and Huge database of 1-2 click mobile content offers with high CR.

We'll be more than happy to help you get started immediately. Here is the link to our Signup Page and you could also contact directly to our account manager (AM) via Skype ID: ci.villezas

Hi Leadpro!

We (Traffic Company) are a CPA Network with our own in-house built CPA offers in more then 15 geo's. Next to CPA mobile subscription offers we also have CPL and CPI offers. Within our smart link we have more then 45k offers running in the verticals adult and mainstream.

Your question about the payment terms is interesting.
We do weekly, biweekly and monthly payments. You can choose between Wire, Paypal or Paxum.

When you have any questions about Traffic Company, let me know.

Looking best Mobile Traffic Source. Can anybody help me? I would glad if help me fantastic Mobile CPI,CPL traffic Source support Affiliate Offer.

I have large experience on Adword, Bing,Facebook Advertisement where have problem in affiliate Offer. Help me if possible

iMonetizeIt usually pays on net-15, but if the weekly earnings are more $1000, we can pay weekly. Sign up!

banners
Back