The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Lead Gen on FB for affiliates

Billblast

I've have seen several videos of people who swear by Facebook with it being the go-to platform for lead gen for affiliate offers. I have two questions that I would like to ask to try and get a clear mental picture of that process:

1. Do you have to create a business page or a fan page to promote multiple lead gen offers?
2. How would an offer be constructed when the actual landing page is where the lead would sign up? (I hope that makes sense)

I'm asking about lead gen because of an AM told me that lead gen is the best start for newbies...

Thank you for all the answers in advance...

Yes, you need a FB page.
Don't sweat over likes. I have had successful campaigns with no initial likes on the page at all.
As for the landing page, no one can tell you for sure, you need a lot of tests to find what is wrong for you.
Search for "funnel friday" on YouTube and watch as many as you can.
You will learn a lot.

@Adtrex thank you for your reply...so either a business page or a fan page to promote products or gather leads would work?
The funnels that are discussed by Russel Brunson and his team are for actual products. I know the funnel is used to get an email address in exchange for something free in order to get the potential customer into the funnel. I understand that concept, but how would a funnel work just for lead gen?

1) Either page will work.
2) get a free report/guide/how to/ebook that you are going to give away for free.
In order to get your free stuff, the user must submit required info.
Once submitted, deliver your ebook via email.
Very simple

banners
Back