The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What results for Linkedin lead generation?

Certified

Albertomax1

Certified Vendor
Affiliate Manager
AffKit Ninja
MyFavoriteSolar.com Affiliate Program /  Highest Commissions!!!  $1000++
Hello

We are considering using Linkedin for B2B
Lead generation.

We are helping companies to save on their
health insurance expense.

Did you guys get good leads with your B2B Linkedin ads...?
What is the pricing like?

They definitely have an unusual pricing structure based on a menu of choices and they never divulge publicly the actual costs. You have to speak to the rep first. The they begin to groom you for the pricing before revealing it, I left the conversation at that point. I was trying to put a proposal together.

Hello

We are considering using Linkedin for B2B
Lead generation.

We are helping companies to save on their
health insurance expense.

Did you guys get good leads with your B2B Linkedin ads...?
What is the pricing like?
In short, LinkedIn ads is expensive and useless.
I used to launch linkedIn ads last year. I spent around $250 and got 0 registrations :(
I tried different approaches, video creatives, CPA model etc. ZERO EFFECTIVENESS

Join 'targeted' LinkedIn Groups and post about what you are selling and see what the interest is first (before buying ads)

Your description of
helping companies to save on their health insurance expense.
is so broad you would need to spend $10,000 probably to see any results.
You are dealing with experienced buyers and negotiators --yeah sure, keep scrolling ...

Lead generation via linkedin is one of the effective in my opinion, because there are dozens of leads around there who are open to new offers.
The only thing you should have - special lead generating tools, subscriptions on web services, which offer you an access to email, phone and other vital information which might be used in your objectives.
As a matter of fact, the most part of marketers use linkedin for lead generation, some people try to seek for such people on other platforms, while linkedin is the hugest among all.
Create a base of leads from various spheres: financial, it, energy, wealth management and so on. Structure this base and extract the data.

banners
Back