The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Launched 1st campagin - anyone have experience with this??

techman197

affiliate
Hello everyone!

New member here...hoping to make some great connections and learn a lot!

I've been in SEO for a long time and recently made the transition to AM. I just launched a campaign promoting a Webinar that's priced competitively, anyone have any suggestions on how to get some good conversions?

I'm linking directly to the offer/landing page. I do not have a separate LP right now, and I know most will say that I should have an LP in there before sending to offer page, but I'm just testing now and trying to build some data.

I don't think you necessarily need a landing page in addition to the offer page, if you are the only one promoting the offer.
The danger in that linking directly to the offer page, is that if someone runs pops, the system will record every instance of the pop as a click, and if you use a last-click attribution model, will attribute all of the conversions to those pops (if they were the last 'click'.

But, by linking directly to the offers page, it also limits your ability to have eye-catching and clickable native ads that will drive people to the landing page, where they will become informed about your product prior to going to the offer page.

I don't think you necessarily need a landing page in addition to the offer page, if you are the only one promoting the offer.
The danger in that linking directly to the offer page, is that if someone runs pops, the system will record every instance of the pop as a click, and if you use a last-click attribution model, will attribute all of the conversions to those pops (if they were the last 'click'.

But, by linking directly to the offers page, it also limits your ability to have eye-catching and clickable native ads that will drive people to the landing page, where they will become informed about your product prior to going to the offer page.

That's true. So do you think native ads are the way to go? Lately I've been seeing a lot of native ads and it seems as though they're very effective. I know the FTC was cracking down on a few though claiming to have endorsed the products promoted by CNBC, CNN, etc.

Also, what ad network do you guys recommend?

Last edited:
I think you've started with very difficult niche. Infobusiness is way too hard to promote for beginners (even with good background).

IMO, the landing is necessary as you should warm up your audience, make them believe they need this webinar. I'd also suggest running some social media, as it much easier to find right audience in FB, then with adwords/bing.

banners
Back