The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Last TV show you watched

The last show that I really got into was Parks And Recreation, but ever since that has gone off the air I have not really tried to replace it with anything. A lot of what is on these days seems pretty old or a been there done that vibe to it and it is hard to get excited for anything anymore. Maybe there will something intriguing that will come around, or maybe I will stumble across something that gets my interest.

The last TV show I watched was a local drama series, lol. It is about to come to an end so I am quite consistent in watching it. The title of the show is "Pancake Sa'yo" or in English, "A Promise To You." It is one of the highest ranking shows in our country.;p

International shows, hmmm...I'd say the last one I've seen is The Big Bang Theory. It was just a re-run of an older episode but I still watched it since I love that show!

Am not actually watching it as much as listening to the afternoon local news network broadcast...that better not be yet another fore warn weather alert I'm hearing grr.

I will prefer to watch more news channels. I will know all over the world latest news and i will collect latest information by watching news channels.

MI
Back