The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Larwee Turns ONE - Happy Birthday Party - You're Invited!

Well I just gotta tell ya Larwee I think you do a bang up job here. I've only had one of those private conversations. (no folks it wasn't anything I did), and you handled it so professionally.

I wish you the best in this next upcoming year and I hope we have you here for many more years to come.

Again Happy Birthday/Anniversary!

Maranda, I tried very hard but I just couldn't pull that cake out of my monitor. It really looks delicious. I see you have one candle on the cake for my first year here at 5 Star.

I love hamburgers, spam sandwiches and grilled cheese. I just had a very pleasant thought of having all of those, along with some milk. Then comes that great cake for desert. I am really getting hungry thinking about it.

Thanks, maranda, for being a part of this celebration for me.

Thanks Rachna.

I hope to be around here for a while. I am enjoying myself and that is worth a lot.

Thanks for dropping by.

RedHat39, I won't mention any names or give any clues, but I know some forum administrators in some other communities who aren't very well liked by the members and some who are actually hated.

Administrators sometimes need to do things which someone won't like. But the important thing to remember is to try to be fair as possible and treat people the way people should be treated.

I can't understand why some rude moderators and why some mean administrators act the way they do or treat people the way they do. There really is no excuse for it.

It really is possible to do a good job as an administrator and not be hated. I'm glad you feel I've been able to achieve that.

I want some food

Earlier I mentioned how much I love Spam. Again, I'm talking about the food that comes in a can. Nintento saw to it that I had lots of cans of Spam.

Later andrewwee came up with the McDonald's Double Fudge Sundae idea.

Linda and Maranda had some nice cakes for me.

It has been a while and I want some food to help me enjoy the final hours of my party. I was hoping someone would prepare something for me.

I love hamburgers and cheeseburgers. The same holds true for grilled cheese sandwiches and macaroni and cheese. Ravioli is another favorite, and so is lasagna. Fried bologna is very delicious. The same can be said about salmon croquettes.

Any of those would be perfect. If you can't do those, then maybe you can come prepare something you think I would like. I just want some food. Make sure you prepare enough for all the party guests.

It was a great day

Thanks to everyone. You made my 5 Star anniversary/birthday very special.

banners
Back