The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Larwee Turns ONE - Happy Birthday Party - You're Invited!

Nicole, thank you very much!!!!

You don't post very much, so it means an awful lot to me that you made that post. Thanks again.

I hope to stick around 5 Star for a while, providing Linda and the members can put up with me.

Chocolate milk is great! I just grabbed a coffee to get all wired for your celebration!!!!!!!!!!! wwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhoooooooooo

In honor of Larry turning 1, Jamie will do a special dance!
The SR crew will video tape it and upload it to YouTube, or as an alternative to video revshare sites metacafe or revver.
The resulting proceeds could be used to:
1) Buy Larry an iMac
2) A 2-year supply of Spam in 5 trailer loads (Nin might help finish some of it).

Following which, Larry will head to MacDonald's for some Spam milkshakes (the "best" of both worlds, eh?).

Man, when Jamie and Nicole both post, you know that the Fortunaso Firepower is being deployed!

In honor of Larry turning 1, Jamie will do a special dance!
The SR crew will video tape it and upload it to YouTube, or as an alternative to video revshare sites metacafe or revver.
The resulting proceeds could be used to:
1) Buy Larry an iMac
2) A 2-year supply of Spam in 5 trailer loads (Nin might help finish some of it).

Following which, Larry will head to MacDonald's for some Spam milkshakes (the "best" of both worlds, eh?).

Man, when Jamie and Nicole both post, you know that the Fortunaso Firepower is being deployed!

Ha ha - I don't know if people here in the office have a video camera!

For this special occasion it was important that we both post in this thread. It will probably be a once in a blue moon event :)

Jamie,
Re: Your Dancing.

Be Inspired:
Sammy Stephens

PS: Grab on to your chair. I'm not responsible for injuries when you ROFL...

Ha ha - I don't know if people here in the office have a video camera!

For this special occasion it was important that we both post in this thread. It will probably be a once in a blue moon event :)

Hats off to Larry

Since this is my special day, I guess I can select some of the music for the party.

As most of you probably know by now, Larwee is my username and Larry is my actual name.

Music history tells us that back in the 1960's there was a singer by the name of Del Shannon who had a number of hits. One of his big hits was Hats Off To Larry.

Since this is a special day for me here at 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums, and I really once was a real life radio disc jockey, I just can't help myself..... Ladies and Gentlemen, here is Del Shannon with Hats Off To Larry YouTube - Del Shannon - Hats Off To Larry

WOW what a Great Party! And it hasnt even officially started.
You guys can totally keep partying until I'm ready to go at 10.

Sorry but my early AMs are always booked with blogging, email and must-do client projects. I try not to even come here until I get all of that done because once I get here and hang with you guys its so much fun and I stay so busy it's hard to leave to get anything else done.

But WOW!.... Can I say WOWagain???
The support you all are showing Larry is incredible! :p :D

Seriously though we both appreciate that fact that everyone is coming and having so much fun with us on this special day.

Thanks Nicole, Andrew, Jamie, Julian, Ayush, Ninno and RedHat for the good wishes, funny comments and wild pics. Thanks to all of you this will be a VERY memorable day for Larry!

I still need to find something to blog about and do a little bit of final party prep so hang around and have fun. I'm still decorating the cake, it didn't turn out like I hoped so I had to start over and bake a new one. :p

lol Enjoying all these posts. Never knew a spam lover so that's a first.

I'm gonna attempt something but don't know if it's gonna work or not....ummm
awwwwh it's not gonna work....I copied and pasted little clip art pictures into an email and then was gonna copy and paste em in here but don't know how to do that:(
hmmm ok ummm

Once upon a time about a year ago there lived an itty bitty little baby named Larwee. The Big white bird up in the sky was flying around to deliver this brilliant and funny little baby to his new home and loving family.

What happened then was the strangest of all things to happen. This big white bird up in the sky who had flown thousands and thousands of these flights delivering thousands and thousands of brand new babies to their happy new homes and never once ever to get lost ..........did the unthinkable.......he got lost.:eek: :eek:

The big white bird said to himself.....Oh no....what am I to do???? :( :( He thought and thought to himself and finally a thought appeared. I know of this nice young lady who's just been looking and looking and waiting and waiting for a very brilliant, very funny (although at that time she really didn't realize it yet...that would only come later) little baby who would grow up one day to be Larwee the King of all Moderators. Oh, yes the big bird said ....she wanted a very nice little baby, too. This little Larwee baby seems just perfect for this nice young lady named Linda.:D

So.....on this very day one year ago we at 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forum owe a debt of gratitude to that big white bird in the sky because on this very day.......while flying over that big world wide internet....he looked and looked until he found the 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forum and very gently as to not hurt the little Larwee baby he flew down very low and dropped the little baby into the forum.:D And.....that ladies and gentlemen is how our very own Larwee, King of all Moderators became moderator.;)

Happy One Year Birthday, Larwee.....and may 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forum have you many, many more years to come.

Oh.....and this very nice young lady named Linda.......said to the big white bird from the sky......Oh, thank you, thank you Mr. White Bird in the Sky.....you have brought me this adorable little perfect baby who will now become my moderator and we all will live happily ever after and after. How can I ever thank you enough. The big white bird replied...Oh you're quite welcome nice lady named Linda......I know I have found him the perfect home:D

The end.:p

Thanks Julia.

I love that post you made back then and I must admit that I've used it to joke with a few other people when they have made the same mistake.

purplebear, that was a great story. I know you put a bit of time into coming up with that. A big sincere thanks. I really enjoyed that.

You're quite welcome Larwee....hope you're enjoying your special day:)
umm yeap it did take me a bit of time. lol ummm don't think Julia's, Linda's Jamie's etc. posts were even there when I started. lol If they were I somehow missed them. But yeap....took me a bit, then hit reply and I was timed out so had to log back in lol then hit reply again and had waaaay too many smiley guys so had to remove a bunch of them. finally got it to reply. lol :)

Took a look at Julia's post and took the test and this is no lie...... it said my blog should be purple.:D

Wow Purplebear, what a SWEET story. It touched my heart that you took the time to write it and I love the part about "the nice young lady Linda thanking Mr White bird for Larry." Ohhhhhhhhhhh so very sweet.

purplebear, that thread by Julia is one I've had some fun with other than for the original purpose of the thread with the quiz. You might have noticed that she thought I was a lady instead of a man. We had a little fun with that in her thread.

Once again, that post you made was something and I see that Linda also agrees.

OK I'm finally ready to officially
GET THIS PARTY STARTED

Working on the final touches for the cake.
It was really hard to decorate.
Sorry, I know you guys are all starvin...

Hang on, eat some spam or somethin
:p

banners
Back