The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

LAPTOP Advices (Lets create a Archive here)

Only buy a netbook if you only want to do simple stuff like web browsing. They usually only have 1Gb RAM and the atom processors which aren't all that fast.

To be honest nearly all the netbooks on the market use the same processor and memory. You can't go far wrong.

It all depends on your needs, if you are looking for laptop you must consider those brands which have very good reputation in terms of after sale services. Battery, lcd are most important after porcessing power and storage.

A machine can be declared reasonable if it has
1+ hour battery life
1 GB RAM
1.33GHz Duo or 2.0 P4 Processor
80+ HDD

Best of luck
nitGreen :: Top Quality Web Hosting Solutions

Need help!
Want to buy very strong notebook for graphics and other heavy work. After googling found out that Lenovo w510 will be good for me. But it costs so much...:boiling: So, may be there are better options?

The laptop is very unique and important , gadget that has been used these days, I think that its too good.

<Mod> Link removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
look at the microexpress nbl 70. i needed a new laptop this year too to take advantage of the faster intels. i tried sony vaio, two dells, hp, ibm, toshiba. found the nbl50, 70 was coming out in six weeks. so got the 50 then traded it in for the 70. actually got money back cause the 70 which is a better machine, cost less!! great customer service too. downside is dell does in home repairs.

I agree with the fact that notebooks are only good if your work is limited to internet access. Due to less storage space, they can not be used for storing large amount of data. You need an external storage device with the notebook.

if your good like me and practise safe battery use then you'll be fine but when you need a new powersupply/battery it'll cost you SO much!

hey DEl LAPTOPS ARE BEST bcoz technical support providing from del is awesome. Im using compaq laptop but they are not providing better services

I have used many different laptop makes in the past but ever since I bought my first IBM thinkpad laptop - I am a big fan of IBM. These machines are not the best looking ones but extremely stubborn to suit people like me who spend 16 hours in front of their laptops :)

My home laptop is a Compaq, ive never ever had a problem with HP/Compaq, i will most likely always stay with this brand because it has always served me well!

banners
Back