The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

landing pages for survey offers

Llew

Hello,

I've recently begun trying to branch out into promoting survey offers, however I haven't found alot of info on the types of prelanders that work for these types of offers. I recently tried to use a survey type prelander with a "See if you qualify to be an online survey taker" angle.The landing page ctr was terrible however im going to try again on monday to see if it was just a problem with the traffic quality. If anyone has experience promoting survey offers please let me know what type of prelander, if any at all, works for you. Any help is appreciated! I'm using push traffic btw if that helps.

Have you used any intelligence platform(s) to show you what landers are currently working for surveys and what survey offers are currently producing as well as the best traffic sources producing?
I've been contemplating paying for spy tools for some time, ive been doing decent in a couple niches without them, but i probably will end up investing in an intelligence platform just to make life easier

Hello,

I've recently begun trying to branch out into promoting survey offers, however I haven't found alot of info on the types of prelanders that work for these types of offers. I recently tried to use a survey type prelander with a "See if you qualify to be an online survey taker" angle.The landing page ctr was terrible however im going to try again on monday to see if it was just a problem with the traffic quality. If anyone has experience promoting survey offers please let me know what type of prelander, if any at all, works for you. Any help is appreciated! I'm using push traffic btw if that helps.

in general all you have to do is test many styles of landing pages for example test , survey lander, simple lander, spin wheel lander, .... ETC.

until you find the good one for your offer, then focus on it, and play with the angles the find the winning angle.

How much does your survey pay (or return) for my time?
In other words: WIIFM (what's in it for me)?
That is your pitch ....

banners
Back