The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Landing page with google adwords

C

CelebriViews

What do I need to be careful of when promoting my affiliate offer landing page on Google Adwords?

Hey @CelebriViews
any ways Google is so strike, they don't like affiliates too much,
they love when the owner of the Product or the service advertise directly .
So you should be careful with so many things.
i never promoted affiliate links in google adwords , but i have run some campaigns for an online store that belongs to us , and we didn't use any landing page ,
so think of it like this
the visitor when he types a keyword he should find the thing that he is looking for not Some strange aggresive landing pages with count down and things like that ........
google hate this things .
that's all what i can tell you about google

Hey @CelebriViews
any ways Google is so strike, they don't like affiliates too much,
they love when the owner of the Product or the service advertise directly .
So you should be careful with so many things.
i never promoted affiliate links in google adwords , but i have run some campaigns for an online store that belongs to us , and we didn't use any landing page ,
so think of it like this
the visitor when he types a keyword he should find the thing that he is looking for not Some strange aggresive landing pages with count down and things like that ........
google hate this things .
that's all what i can tell you about google

Great response. Thank you.

What do I need to be careful of when promoting my affiliate offer landing page on Google Adwords?
I have been using adwords almost for one year. I don't know how people got caught. It is quite surprising for me because they never ever disapprove my ad I always follow the rules and use my website not do direct linking. Google just hate people who do not provide the value to the customers & just create an ad with this mind that they would become a millionaire overnight I see people were making thousands online with direct linking but now things are getting smart people want to read before to buy your product if you don't give them value they will never buy with direct linking. Instead of doing direct linking to the offer page provide some value to the visitors.

I have been using adwords almost for one year. I don't know how people got caught. It is quite surprising for me because they never ever disapprove my ad I always follow the rules and use my website not do direct linking. Google just hate people who do not provide the value to the customers & just create an ad with this mind that they would become a millionaire overnight I see people were making thousands online with direct linking but now things are getting smart people want to read before to buy your product if you don't give them value they will never buy with direct linking. Instead of doing direct linking to the offer page provide some value to the visitors.

Nice. How long do you recommend the landing page to be. Is 2 pages enough?

banners
Back