The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Landing Page Questions

Bashy

Hey all,

Just wanted a little bit of advice on landing pages. I'm looking at pop traffic atm and have access to a few spy tools. What i generally see is the same landing pages being used over and over, a lot of them i saw last year. While i'm sure ripping these can work out does anyone feel that "banner blindness" (if thats the correct term) is an issue and hurting conversions?

Would you recommend ripping landers or creating my own, if so why?

Thanks

Yes, banner blindness is definitely an issue, although everything depends on the GEO, since in some countries this phenomena is stronger than in the others.

If you are just starting to work in AM, it is never bad for you to rip creatives from spy tools and modify them after all, at least to get the first experience and learn what kind of creatives convert with your traffic.
In the end, if these landing pages are still actual, still convertible, why not to use?

Thank for your reply. I did actually try my own lander vs one i ripped. The ripped one has bring in clicks and conversions, my one 0. So ill be trying some ripped ones first i guess to get a feel for the whole AM system

MI
Back