The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Know Of Any Good Non Blog Like WP Themes To Host Your Aff Site?

Edwin

affiliate
With various ideas i have i'm looking for a WordPress theme that doesn't has that typical blog look and feel.

I'm also not looking for a magazine type theme.

It's kind of disappointing to find out you can't find a decent theme to start a shop like website, that includes product and product description pages, categories.

That simply can look like a decent ecommerce website but, without the shopping cart extras, since we're going the affiliate route, we don't need that.

Premium theme developers are really missing out here.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Quick scan, not saying any are great - you need to eval

Ecommerce Theme 1 : Premium WordPress Themes, Business WordPress Themes, WordPress CMS Themes
Demo made with the one above: Ecommerce Themes Demo (Pretty nice looking)

Themes ? Art Commerce Theme

WPDesigner ? Market WordPress Theme

I just searched Google for store product wordpress theme and those are a couple of the top listed ones that looked good. There are lots more.

Oh and here's another that looks interesting
The Market Theme - Ecommerce is now simplified

Hope this helps and best of luck!

Thanks Linda!

I'll definitely check those out and use "store product wordpress theme" in my searches to dig up more.

The Good thing about Word Press is that it is very flexible, and easy to template (if you have experience).
If you are looking at free templates, most of them will look like a blog style. The simple reason is that Word Press is a blog, and is intended to be that style.

I know you said you were not looking at magazine style, but these themes look quite nice:
WordPress › Support ? What is the BEST Magazine Style Theme FOR FREE?

The other link I was going to recommend to you is the ithemes link that Linda has already posted!!

Cheers

Word Press is wonderful. I just started using it after one of my clients linked one of his "blog looking" style themed pages to me. But anyways, I think you would probably have to pay for a good template like that.

banners
Back