The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Kimia - We pay more money. We deliver better results -

MarinaKimia

Kimia is a premium performance network for premium affiliates. We pride ourselves in providing you with top offers, multi-layer tech and premium account management. We want to partner up with those affiliates we have good chemistry with.

If your interested in learning more about our multi-layer platform just let me know. We use "smart filtering" to help our partners achieve 100% monetization of their mobile traffic. We work with CPA, CPL, CPI... on various verticals.

Dont hesitate to ask how Kimia can help you make the most of your mobile traffic, or directly signup in 2min on our site for a test and let our numbers talks :)

The name "Kimia" roots back to the Arabic Al-Kimia. Historically it relates to the concept of transmutation, and to the art of turning common metals into gold.

Kimia is a fast growing online media company focussing on mobile entertainment services. Founded by mobile industry veterans, privately funded, we are an independent, owner-managed company. Kimia is made up of a truly international team of 100 dedicated professionals native in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Dutch, Hindi and Mandarin. Our headquarters are in Madrid, Spain with offices in Mumbai and Shanghai.

We are straightforward, hard working and down to earth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kimia is a premium performance network for premium affiliates. We pride ourselves in providing you with top offers, multi-layer tech and premium account management. We want to partner up with those affiliates we have good chemistry with.

If your interested in learning more about our multi-layer platform just let me know. We use "smart filtering" to help our partners achieve 100% monetization of their mobile traffic. We work with CPA, CPL, CPI... on various verticals.

Dont hesitate to ask how Kimia can help you make the most of your mobile traffic, or directly signup in 2min on our site for a test and let our numbers talks :)

The name "Kimia" roots back to the Arabic Al-Kimia. Historically it relates to the concept of transmutation, and to the art of turning common metals into gold.

Kimia is a fast growing online media company focussing on mobile entertainment services. Founded by mobile industry veterans, privately funded, we are an independent, owner-managed company. Kimia is made up of a truly international team of 100 dedicated professionals native in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Dutch, Hindi and Mandarin. Our headquarters are in Madrid, Spain with offices in Mumbai and Shanghai.

We are straightforward, hard working and down to earth.

Thanks for joining us. Welcome to WebsiteFix @Marina.Kimia !

Below is the link to get listed in our official resources area.

How To Get Your Resource Listed

T J

Hi guys, for some reason Kimias resource seems to be inactive...

However, just wanted to send out a "HEADS UP" to all webmasters on the forum, as within the next 24 hrs Kimia will be opening an exclusive opportunity to WMs ... We will be giving a sneak peak soon. Just stay tuned :)

Thanks! Have a great week all, lets keep those numbers up!

"Webmasters - How to Maximize Mobile ecpms"

View attachment 1481
If you are generating money in affiliate marketing, you must be tired of reading “worldwide coverage”, “100% fill rate”, “top, best eCPMs”… Okey, it is true, sale pitches all sound the same, mainly because, in most cases, it`s basically true!; for example, Kimia has the in-house technology and dedicated commercial team to make sure we can monetise even the most difficult segments for all mobile traffic.

However, these words start to feel hollow after a while, and you need more support, you need actual working strategies to get that perfect ROI for each and every segment within your traffic. Kimia is aware that there is a large amount of webmasters that could improve their websites incoming revenue per impression, with just three very basic tools/tips.

Due to this we have been developing a specific, CPM based, adserver specially for webmasters, to complement our leading performance adserver for media buyers and networks.

If you have worked with Kimia before as a webmaster, you know that one of the many ways we optimize your mobile traffic is through Pops. (That´s a full page ad that opens in a new browser tab, hidden under the active content tab.) This ad format does not interrupt the user experience yet has a proven track record of yielding higher eCPM revenues than traditional display banner formats. Pops is not available on adsense, therefore this is an exclusive opportunity to optimise your traffic, let´s say, with Kimia!

However, we also know that one of the most important aspects of mobile traffic monetisation is the big CPM difference between 3G and wifi traffic due to the different conversion flows. So, to tackle this situation, we have further refined our platform, where you can now achieve top eCPMs per segment of your traffic, not only due to the high offer competition on CPM bids, but also due to the precise IP targeting for carrier/wifi and the device/platform.

On our platform you have free carrier/wifi identification and filtering tools that allow you to send us all your traffic while getting the most from each segment. We help you to filter out all the 3G/WIFI segments and send it to specifically targeted mobile product best performing for each country, vertical, platform and carrier. We even offer you the freedom to utilize our expert IP filtering system to send certain traffic segments to offers/platforms outside of Kimia. Your ROI is our business, this is a partnership, and we want you to make the most profitable on every click.

Attachments

• CPM-MAXIMIZE-WN-350x350-02-CF-16062016.jpg
    CPM-MAXIMIZE-WN-350x350-02-CF-16062016.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 13
I don't recall having seen your application to be listed.

Hi TJ :) we applied and were given a resource slot when this site was being launched.

I have historic of conversations with K on the site, coz I couldnt upload our logo correctly. So Im not sure why its not active anymore. Do let me know, Im happy to work through the resources as I do in AffiliateFix :)

Thanks for your time on this, its greatly appreciated ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi TJ :) we applied and were given a resource slot when this site was being launched.

I have historic of conversations with K on the sire, coz I couldnt upload our logo correctly. So Im not sure why its not active anymore. Do let me know, Im happy with work through resources as I do in AffiliateFix :)

Thanks for your time on this, its greatly appreciated ;)

Re-submit the application and I'll get it done.

MI
Back