The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Kimia (affiliate network) - is it good for newbies?

Elad Cohen

affiliate
Hi,

i am new to the mobile apps, CPA, pop-up world.
i was considering Kimia as an ad-network, but i noticed that their platform is quite different than others. for good or worse, they have many features that i am not familiar with.

is it good for newbies? has anybody had a good experience?
i would appreciate any insight

best,

Thanks @T J Tutor !

Hi Elad, happy to have you onboard, I see you are already chatting with Rocio. Great! Excellent AM ;)

Of course, Im not "objective" about Kimia, so I hope some forum colleagues may give us a shout out, so that you have some objective advice ;) Although you can see some of the votes partners have given us on our resource: Kimia - Reviews | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Our platform is indeed different to others, but different is good in this case ;) You mentioned you are a newbie, its completely understandable that these slight "differences" may seem daunting at first, however they are an advantage in the end. Kimia likes to be innovative with technology to help our affiliates as best we can, this means at times we are "different" then others in the market :)

We are definitely newbie friendly, and Rocio is a wonderful account manager, she will guide you through the various options and whats best for you. I have spoken with her, she will make sure you feel comfortable with the platform.

If you need any support, just let me know!:affiliatefix: Thanks for testing us out ;)

Last edited:
I have not worked on the network before but I do believe there are some factors that you can be able to use in measuring whether the network is good for you or not. You need to have a say from the persons who have worked there before. The reason being, they are always in a position to explain the reality and practicality of the situations that they went through at their initial stages and how they were able to solve them.

banners
Back