The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Kickstarter: no minimum and a commision

TxK Gaming Studios

affiliate
Hi we are TxK Gaming and we have created "Dungeon Full Dive" on Kickstarter

If you want to help us promote the product you can earn commissions via kickbooster:

Thanks for reading and potentially helping!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, welcome to AffiliateFix.

If you want to help us promote the product you can earn commissions via kickbooster:
It's fun to have you join us but please be aware that you cannot promote, recruit or solicit our members unless you are a verified vendor in our Resources section. It's easy to submit an application, I'm attaching the requirements to this post for you. If you are eligible, you are very welcome to apply.

I realize that you were linking to a crowdfunding affiliate page but not to the actual kickstarter page, so nobody knows anything about your project. That's one thing.

You also didn't mention that it's only for one month and any referrals after that won't be paid per Kickbooster. Have I misunderstood that point, read in their FAQ questions/answers on the pricing page of their site? If so, please tell me. That's kinda important information.

Sorry to sound like a Debbie Downer but transparent information is paramount to us. If you are an approved vendor, you can promote your campaign and post daily updates, if you want.

Meantime, you can put the raw link (won't be clickable on a free account) to the project page (not affiliate page) in your signature. You can also find some great promotion methods in our various forums that can help you bring awareness to your project outside of the forums.

Please let us know if you have questions, or need help submitting an application.

So, welcome aboard and enjoy the forums! :)

Attachments

• Vendor Requirements v5.pdf
    123.6 KB · Views: 2
MI
Back