The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Keyword Research

affiliatelk

Hi,

I would like to run bing ads campaing for clickbank offers. My question is is there any special guid to find keyword research and can any one guide me from scratch that describes
1. How can I do keyword research for bing campaign ?
2. How to display the keywords on bing ads headlines and descriptions?
NOTE : Here I am going to create the pre-lander as Review Pages..

Please advice me

guide to find keyword research
Hi there mate, check out this awesome guide about keyword research. The guy also offer keyword research services in there, i´ve used it before and it gives you a very detailed info about the results and even advise you on the best ways on how to promote it.

PS: He also offers a keyword research mastery course there (i have a discount code for sale here you´re intrested)

Yeah the guy really nows his stuff. I took his keyword research mastery course and it was awesome. I have a $10 coupon code if you´re intrested.

And how does the *awesome* keyword research translate into real PPC/(CPC) profits?

I have an experimental program I have been working on. DM me a short description of your product and I will sent you a file with some semantic keywords -- for free. Check them with Bing for the bid costs and volumes. I would be curious to know. The intent is long tail key phrase value ...

Last edited:
And how does the *awesome* keyword research translate into real PPC/(CPC) profits?
You will still need to use keywords in your campaigns and ad groups, in your ad copy, on your landing pages, etc.The key to profit from keyword research on "real" PPC/CPC campaigns is that users who click on an advertisement are more likely to make a conversion than those that visit a website organically this is why keyword research in PPC/CPC campaigns will focus more on transactional keywords or what’s going to lead someone closer to a purchase.

I have an experimental program I have been working on. DM me a short description of your product and I will sent you a file with some semantic keywords -- for free. Check them with Bing for the bid costs and volumes. I would be curious to know. The intent is long tail key phrase value ...
So sure i will.

is it so. So what to do

would you like the code I wrote too :D

In summary: The program I wrote does a semantic analysis based on Google's current first 30 SERPs displayed.
The code is not for sale -- I would only do this for a limited test. This is not a point and click web interface. It is raw data that you would have to interpret and research further on your own.

If you have an understanding of linguistics and word semantics this data would make sense.

I am just looking to get opinions to validate the value of the results.

banners
Back