“Guru Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Keyword in Content

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimisation' started by nlaunchformula, Nov 10, 2014.

1. nlaunchformula

nlaunchformula Affiliate affiliate

Use the Keywords in 1st Paragraph therefore search Engines recognize this can be the content extremely explains regarding the Title.

2. AdCombo
  3. brainmoore

brainmoore Affiliate affiliate

I believe keyword placement strategy on content has been changed dramatically over time after many updates by search engines on the web. Now it is more important about developing content for the users than for SE's in terms of keyword targeting. Focus should be kept more on topics..rest follows..

4. Nishad Hasan

Nishad Hasan Affiliate affiliate

keyword is very important for traffic. It helps to increase the site rank. there still lot of value of keyword.

5. alishroy

alishroy seo services affiliate

Your content should be relevant to your targeted keyword and use of keyword in first line of your content is useful to get ranking on search engine.

6. michael noronha

michael noronha Affiliate affiliate

Do you mean that if the keywords are not in the first paragraph, Google will not recognize it. I guess you are wrong. Correct me if I am wrong as you have not framed your question properly.

7. Dansmiths

Dansmiths Affiliate affiliate

Its good for ranking keywords and increase visitor but never stuff the keywords in the content

banners