The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ken from Los Angeles

KenW

affiliate
Hey everyone! Just joined and really excited to get back in IM. I've been in affiliate marketing off and one since 2009 but never really stuck to anything, made a couple hundred bucks though. Started off building niche sites putting Adsense on them or driving traffic to Amazon. I've done what many of us have and chased the shiny objects of programs by gurus and such. Tired of all that and ready to just dive into mobile now. I'm just going to stick to one thing and make it simple in the beginning. I'll see you guys in the forum!

Thanks,
KenW

Hey everyone!

Hi @KenW , welcome to AffiliateFix and the Dojo! Thanks for joining us.

Just joined and really excited to get back in IM. I've been in affiliate marketing off and one since 2009 but never really stuck to anything, made a couple hundred bucks though. Started off building niche sites putting Adsense on them or driving traffic to Amazon. I've done what many of us have and chased the shiny objects of programs by gurus and such. Tired of all that and ready to just dive into mobile now. I'm just going to stick to one thing and make it simple in the beginning. I'll see you guys in the forum!

Thanks,
KenW

Sticking to one vertical, one traffic source, and one tracker for the first couple of months will give you the time to master all three of them providing you put in the appropriate time and money.

Once you master these, you can make any lateral or vertical moves you require with any of them.

You'll meet a lot of great folks here and all of them helping one another daily. I'm sure you'll find your way around and hook up with some interesting members.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

Good Luck

T J

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Hi KenW,
Mobile is New Everything in Affiliate Marketing.

Hope this place will become your AM home, where you're always welcome.
We are here to help you increase your knowledge and wisdom.
You already have some background that definitely would help you.

Please feel free to ask any question. And if you're searching for trustful CPI network, just ping me!
P.S. we have launched PINs as well. Join our at your journey!

MI
Back