The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Keith Parker from Canada Nova Scotia

Hi, welcome home, fellow Canuck! :) Your AffiliateFix family is happy to meet you.

I always like to recommend that newbies start with these threads:

WIKI (START HERE)

Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Keith!

Last edited:
Hi, welcome home, fellow Canuck! :) You AffiliateFix family is happy to meet you.

WIKI (START HERE)

Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Keith!
Hi, welcome home, fellow Canuck! :) You AffiliateFix family is happy to meet you.

WIKI (START HERE)

Newbie Helpdesk

Enjoy the forums, Keith!
Thank you Azgold from another canuck lol

banners
Back