The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Kala hello affiliatefix_com

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

There is a lot here (some right and some dated or incorrect). Look for a contemporary consensus of opinion ;) almost 20 years of Internet experience has taught me *change and disruption* is a constant reoccurrence.

I have some experience in AdWords, Mailchimp, SEO,....I worked in travel company, but now I'm freelancer.
Okay cool. Mailchimp is not really an business method, but e-mail marketing is. AdWords and SEO is good skills to have, especially as freelancer if you can provide the full package. Are you licenced with Google?

Okay cool. Mailchimp is not really an business method, but e-mail marketing is. AdWords and SEO is good skills to have, especially as freelancer if you can provide the full package. Are you licenced with Google?

Yes, I can pass AdWords exams easily, I know how to track conversions, traffic in Analytics, run CPA, manual or other machine bidding, use Google Tag Manager,..and a bit knowledge in digital marketing. I hope these skills are able to help me join affiliate easier.

Yes, I can pass AdWords exams easily, I know how to track conversions, traffic in Analytics, run CPA, manual or other machine bidding, use Google Tag Manager,..and a bit knowledge in digital marketing. I hope these skills are able to help me join affiliate easier.
Nice :). I know a bunch of people making good money on PPC so why shouldn't you ? ;)

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Kala. :)

I always like to recommend that newbies start with these threads:

WIKI (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Kala!

MI
Back