The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

JWPapi Introduction

JwPapi

affiliate
Hello Guys,

I came here via Google and cause im interested in Mobile Affiliate Marketing. Normally I dont post on the first days, since most of the time I first check the Pinned & Important posts first and then slowly explore the forum. But here They told me I have to introduce me. So this is my introduction.

Im in Online Marketing for some years now, though im just 24, but Im new in Affiliate Marketing running some Clickbank campaigns. I think Mobile AM is far more interesting than desktop in the future, so I want to focus on some niches here. Ill first read a lot and then try to copy some proven methods in 1 Affiliate network with 1-3 Traffic Sources. This should be one of the keys to success. I already read the Cash4money Gudie to Mobile Advertising and I learned a lot. Cant wait to start my first mobile campaigns.

Hello and welcome!
Here on affiliatefix there're reps of most trusted mobile networks as far as experienced publishers, all ready to help you start your journey!
Believe you'll love this place ;)

Hello Guys

Hello @JwPapi , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us. It's great to have you with us.

I came here via Google and cause im interested in Mobile Affiliate Marketing. Normally I dont post on the first days, since most of the time I first check the Pinned & Important posts first and then slowly explore the forum. But here They told me I have to introduce me. So this is my introduction.

We love introductions here as we are a large family of marketers working closely with one another. We want to get to know and help one another.

Im in Online Marketing for some years now, though im just 24, but Im new in Affiliate Marketing running some Clickbank campaigns. I think Mobile AM is far more interesting than desktop in the future, so I want to focus on some niches here. Ill first read a lot and then try to copy some proven methods in 1 Affiliate network with 1-3 Traffic Sources. This should be one of the keys to success. I already read the Cash4money Gudie to Mobile Advertising and I learned a lot. Cant wait to start my first mobile campaigns.

This is a great beginning. You are developing a plan and designing your entry point into this side of the marketing arena. Pick a niche, select a tracker, and I recommend selecting one traffic source in the beginning. Stay with them until you master them. Should only take a couple of months at most and maybe half that time. Once you master one of each, expanding and doubling up is much easier and more fruitful.

We have loads of great members contributing everyday and helping one another reach new levels of success. I'm certain you can forge many new relationships to help you reach your goals.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

See you around the forums.

Good Luck!

T J

Yeah its basically our Snapchat QR Code ;)

I think I already chose my traffic source with Facebook ADs and Bing Ads, since im most familar with it. Can you suggest any Affiliate networks for that?

Yeah its basically our Snapchat QR Code ;)

I think I already chose my traffic source with Facebook ADs and Bing Ads, since im most familar with it. Can you suggest any Affiliate networks for that?

It will be the offer, rather than the network that you'll need to check. Each CPA offer stipulates permitted types of traffic. Some do not allow FB; sometimes they don't allow search; sometimes they allow both. Every one is different. Make sure you follow each offer's rules, or you risk getting banned and not getting paid.

MI
Back