The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Jvzoo is better than clickbank ?

David Mali

Hey guys
i have tried both ,clickbank and jvzoo.
i started very late with jvzoo, and i was able to make about $7k in my first 4 months ... and i found that jvzoo have a very low refund rate, and high quality products ,of course in the MMO niche only ... plus %80 of the Make money online products on clickbank are crap , So what do you think guys ? cause i really need to focus on one network ,but i started with clickbank in 2011 so it's 7 years now ,, it's not easy to make that change

tell me your opinions guys
any advice ?

I suspect your going to find some crap products in most of the affiliate programs.

Ya most likely can't get around all of the crap but if one has less b/s than the other I'd prefer the one with less any day. Even if i happen to make more money in one week with a crap product which leaves everyone pissed im more likely to lose that customer for good b/c I promoted something shitty. id rather make a little less and have a customer value my input and potentially revisit my content then lose them forever and make money one time.

Anyways I just signed up with Jvzoo and off the bat it appears to be a lot more user-friendly that clickbank. Clickbank looks like it hasn't been updated in forever and when i first used it, it took forever for me to navigate their site,

Anyways I just signed up with Jvzoo and off the bat it appears to be a lot more user-friendly that clickbank. Clickbank looks like it hasn't been updated in forever and when i first used it, it took forever for me to navigate their site,
Same .. Clickbank is a very legit network ...BUT scams and shitty products makes it difficult to promote knowing that you'll get a high refund rate

I am going to give you all some free advice that I normally charge for...

First of all, Clickbank is NOT crap. They are one of the oldest and most respected affiliate marketing networks.

However, the problem is not with Clickbank...the problem is with affiliate newbies who attempt to build a business solely around selling Clickbank and JVZoo products...especially if you are in the affiliate marketing niche, which is one of the most competitive niches out there.

You're being taught wrong.

I see a lot of you came from Affilorama and Wealthy Affiliate. Nothing wrong with those courses, but keep in mind that they are in the business of making money so by design, they are going to get as much money out of you as they can before you get taught how to make money. Wealthy Affiliate has literally hundreds of videos and it will be around the 100th video you watch and implement where you'll start seeing some income. That's about 8 months at around 30 bucks a month per person...and there are hundreds of thousands of Wealthy Affiliate students paying that money every month.

Back to Clickbank. You pick a product to sell, and they show you their "proof" of all the money they're making..which is true, they made the money selling that product.

Here's what they don't tell you...it wasn't the $27 product that made them the money...they're making the money from the email list they spent years building. These 'gurus' have all spent years building a list of loyal subscribers who will buy anything they put out because they know, like, and trust them. No one gives their money to strangers.

So if you want to make money in this niche, you must start out by building your list. That's why it takes so long to see any money...typically a good year.

Affiliate marketing networks should be used to SUPPLEMENT your income, it should not be your primary source of income.

So how do you make your money? While you're learning all this, you should also learn how to create your own products. Not hard to do in the grand scheme of things, but it is a lot of work and most people fail because they aren't willing to work to build a sustainable business...they're looking to make a quick buck. Do you really believe that you are going to make a six or seven figure income without working for it?

Here's a simple blueprint:

1. Develop your brand - You need to have a brand of some type - even if it is your name. Invest in your logo, color scheme, and your overall identity that you are going to use across all marketing platforms. Your brand includes your vision, your mission, and purpose for being online. That is actually what you are going to be selling, once people buy into you, they will buy anything you tell them to in order to help you succeed. Your brand should not be about selling shovels, it should be about teaching people to dig better holes.

1. Create your products - It takes time, energy, and money to build a business. So start investing in PLR (Private Label Rights) products. This should be an ongoing expense for your business, no different than buying cleaning supplies for a cleaning business. There are books, courses, video courses, and software out there for sale that you can use as your own. PLR products allow you to edit, change, rename, and re-brand however you want. The more money you spend, the better product you will get. NEVER buy a PLR product and try to sell it as-is. That's lazy and has already been done so don't even waste your time. Building an extensive catalog of PLR products gives you leverage. You can mix and match to create new products, supply your blog with content and all your social media platforms, as well as building your email campaigns.

Your product should also have a small, medium, and large version. This will allow you to upsell in your sales funnel.

2. Create your email campaign - This is where you are going to make the bulk of your money, but it is not going to happen overnight. You are not going to sell someone just by sending them an email. You need an entire campaign of AT LEAST 21 emails for every product you sell to build relationships with your subscribers. If you are not sure how to do this, subscribe to lists of the top affiliate marketers. Start analyzing their emails and you will soon see that while the words may be different, they are all using the same tactics and strategies that have been proven to convert readers. Don't reinvent the wheel...copy the same strategies and tactics they do, but with your unique spin.

3. Create free high quality products to give away - These should be the ONLY links you have on your site or blog. People can smell a spammy site a mile away and avoid it like the plague. These should be high quality reports, or ebooks between 30-50 pages long. They should also be related to the product you want to sell. So if you want to sell an course on SEO, you should have about 10 giveaway products related to that product preferably an excerpt from a section in your course....and for each giveaway product you have, you should have at least one article on your blog or social media platform that ONLY promotes that giveaway product. The same goes for your social media campaign...if you use Youtube, your videos should only be promoting the product you plan to give away. The goal is to get the email address. Once you have that, your campaign should be promoting the product you want them to buy.

4. Create a sales funnel - Learn how to create a proper sales funnel with the appropriate amount of upsells. Even your free giveaways should be a part of your sales funnel. When readers click on the download page for their 'free' stuff, there should be a link inviting them to purchase your product. Once again, if you are unsure, buy or pretend to buy from the leading affiliate marketers so you can see how one is properly set up.

5. Over deliver - This is the secret sauce. If you're selling a course on SEO, then you want to include a ton of bonuses...Include a bunch of ebooks or PLR courses that cost you nothing but will make your customers feel as if they are getting more than what they bargained for. That's how you develop loyal customers.

That's your blueprint...and your niche should be in an evergreen niche in one of these three categories - money, health, relationships. Going evergreen allows you to create literally millions of information products that will be relevant for years to come. How relevant will the tips and tricks for playing Pokemon Go be 50 years from now?

There's a lot of thankless work involved, but if you follow the script, not only will you be able to build that six or seven figure income, but once you have a list of loyal subscribers, THEN you can use Clickbank to supplement your subscribers just by sending them an email. Another benefit is that now you'll have the money to actually purchase the product you want to promote, then be able to promote it properly with an ACTUAL in depth review of the product, not the generic vague reviews that causes people's eyes to glaze over and run for the hills.

Last edited:

First of all, Clickbank is NOT crap. They are one of the oldest and most respected affiliate marketing networks.

However, the problem is not with Clickbank...the problem is with affiliate newbies who attempt to build a business solely around selling Clickbank and JVZoo products...especially if you are in the affiliate marketing niche, which is one of the most competitive niches out there.

You're being taught wrong.

I see a lot of you came from Affilorama and Wealthy Affiliate. Nothing wrong with those courses, but keep in mind that they are in the business of making money so by design, they are going to get as much money out of you as they can before you get taught how to make money. Wealthy Affiliate has literally hundreds of videos and it will be around the 100th video you watch and implement where you'll start seeing some income. That's about 8 months at around 30 bucks a month per person...and there are hundreds of thousands of Wealthy Affiliate students paying that money every month.

Back to Clickbank. You pick a product to sell, and they show you their "proof" of all the money they're making..which is true, they made the money selling that product.

Here's what they don't tell you...it wasn't the $27 product that made them the money...they're making the money from the email list they spent years building. These 'gurus' have all spent years building a list of loyal subscribers who will buy anything they put out because they know, like, and trust them. No one gives their money to strangers.

So if you want to make money in this niche, you must start out by building your list. That's why it takes so long to see any money...typically a good year.

Affiliate marketing networks should be used to SUPPLEMENT your income, it should not be your primary source of income.

So how do you make your money? While you're learning all this, you should also learn how to create your own products. Not hard to do in the grand scheme of things, but it is a lot of work and most people fail because they aren't willing to work to build a sustainable business...they're looking to make a quick buck. Do you really believe that you are going to make a six or seven figure income without working for it?

Here's a simple blueprint:

1. Develop your brand - You need to have a brand of some type - even if it is your name. Invest in your logo, color scheme, and your overall identity that you are going to use across all marketing platforms. Your brand includes your vision, your mission, and purpose for being online. That is actually what you are going to be selling, once people buy into you, they will buy anything you tell them to in order to help you succeed. Your brand should not be about selling shovels, it should be about teaching people to dig better holes.

1. Create your products - It takes time, energy, and money to build a business. So start investing in PLR (Private Label Rights) products. This should be an ongoing expense for your business, no different than buying cleaning supplies for a cleaning business. There are books, courses, video courses, and software out there for sale that you can use as your own. PLR products allow you to edit, change, rename, and re-brand however you want. The more money you spend, the better product you will get. NEVER buy a PLR product and try to sell it as-is. That's lazy and has already been done so don't even waste your time. Building an extensive catalog of PLR products gives you leverage. You can mix and match to create new products, supply your blog with content and all your social media platforms, as well as building your email campaigns.

Your product should also have a small, medium, and large version. This will allow you to upsell in your sales funnel.

2. Create your email campaign - This is where you are going to make the bulk of your money, but it is not going to happen overnight. You are not going to sell someone just by sending them an email. You need an entire campaign of AT LEAST 21 emails for every product you sell to build relationships with your subscribers. If you are not sure how to do this, subscribe to lists of the top affiliate marketers. Start analyzing their emails and you will soon see that while the words may be different, they are all using the same tactics and strategies that have been proven to convert readers. Don't reinvent the wheel...copy the same strategies and tactics they do, but with your unique spin.

3. Create free high quality products to give away - These should be the ONLY links you have on your site or blog. People can smell a spammy site a mile away and avoid it like the plague. These should be high quality reports, or ebooks between 30-50 pages long. They should also be related to the product you want to sell. So if you want to sell an course on SEO, you should have about 10 giveaway products related to that product preferably an excerpt from a section in your course....and for each giveaway product you have, you should have at least one article on your blog or social media platform that ONLY promotes that giveaway product. The same goes for your social media campaign...if you use Youtube, your videos should only be promoting the product you plan to give away. The goal is to get the email address. Once you have that, your campaign should be promoting the product you want them to buy.

4. Create a sales funnel - Learn how to create a proper sales funnel with the appropriate amount of upsells. Even your free giveaways should be a part of your sales funnel. When readers click on the download page for their 'free' stuff, there should be a link inviting them to purchase your product. Once again, if you are unsure, buy or pretend to buy from the leading affiliate marketers so you can see how one is properly set up.

5. Over deliver - This is the secret sauce. If you're selling a course on SEO, then you want to include a ton of bonuses...Include a bunch of ebooks or PLR courses that cost you nothing but will make your customers feel as if they are getting more than what they bargained for. That's how you evelop loyal customers.

That's your blueprint...and your niche should be in an evergreen niche in one of these three categories - money, health, relationships. Going evergreen allows you to create literally millions of information products that will be relevant for years to come. How relevant will the tips and tricks for playing Pokemon Go be 50 yars from now?

There's a lot of thankless work involved, but if you follow the script, not only will you be able to build that six or seven figure income, but once you have a list of loyal subscribers, THEN you can use Clickbank to supplement your subscribers just by sending them an email. Another benefit is that now you'll have the money to actually purchase the product you want to promote, then be able to promote it properly with an ACTUAL in depth review of the product, not the generic vague reviews that causes people's eyes to glaze over and run for the hills.

Very Useful Information
Thanks a lot

... but once you have a list of loyal subscribers, THEN you can use Clickbank to supplement your subscribers just by sending them an email. Another benefit is that now you'll have the money to actually purchase the product you want to promote, then be able to promote it properly with an ACTUAL in depth review of the product, not the generic vague reviews that causes people's eyes to glaze over and run for the hills.

Have you ever parsed out Clickbank's XML or JSON data feeds and created ad campaigns with landing pages on any scale? Programmatically automated the gathering if relevant text to each offer? Then grammatically and contextually assembled it?

Have you ever parsed out Clickbank's XML or JSON data feeds and created ad campaigns with landing pages on any scale? Programmatically automated the gathering if relevant text to each offer? Then grammatically and contextually assembled it?
Honestly no...I've taken the more "touchy-feely" approach with my subscribers...which honestly is a lot more work and, in my opinion, a lot more effective.

Every blog post, email campaign and sales page I create all follow the same four step formula:

I identify their problems or any issues they face in that particular niche. ("Having trouble with...Do you struggle with...having problems with...?")
I identify WITH their problems or issues by sharing a story from my personal experiences ("I was just like you...If you're anything like me...I've been there...")
I tell them how I conquered the issue. ("One day I discovered something...I stumbled upon a secret...I found a formula...")
I make the offer. ("You too can...You don't have to struggle like I did...don't be like me...")

I am the king of free. Free reports...free video how to's...free ebooks. My email campaigns are all long and drawn out (at least 21 emails spread out over at least six weeks). I ask for testimonials, success stories, and share mine as well. I never, ever spam. You won't see an offer from me until you've read at least 10 of my emails...

The result is that I know my subscribers and they know me. When I make an offer, they know it's not made lightly and they better pay attention...and they are loyal. This did not happen overnight and I protect my list at all costs. I dont do solo ads and I rarely do joint ventures (not that I have anything against them, I just worked too hard to build my list...it's my baby...lol.)

I create my own products and I only focus on two evergreen niches...MMO and weight loss. Any affiliate offer is gonna be bought, tested, and used by me, so my list trusts what I say. I also sell my time...for a fee we will look at and implement real solutions in real time.

This is not going to work for everyone...but it definitely has worked for me because I wasted years trying everything else with little to no results.

banners
Back