The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Just Wanted To Introduce Myself

BringerOfOffers

affiliate
Hey guys, I've been lurking on AffiliateFix for a bit and I just wanted to introduce myself. I work for a network of high CPA offers in the sweeps, insurance, survey, legal, and home improvement verticals. Just got hired on as an Account Manager and looking to get myself out there a bit. Any and all advice would be incredibly appreciated on moving forward in this space. Also if you are looking for offers I got them lol!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Oh, so you work on sweeps, insurance, survey, legal, and home improvement verticals. those are cool verticals.
Hope you the best of luck ! and I've got to say WELCOME!

WAIT!

Hummmm weird, ain't it? :rolleyes:

✿ Samira ✿

Oh, so you work on sweeps, insurance, survey, legal, and home improvement verticals. those are cool verticals.
Hope you the best of luck ! and I've got to say WELCOME!

WAIT!

Hummmm weird, ain't it? :rolleyes:

✿ Samira ✿
Why Wired ?

Hey guys, I've been lurking on AffiliateFix for a bit and I just wanted to introduce myself. I work for a network of high CPA offers in the sweeps, insurance, survey, legal, and home improvement verticals. Just got hired on as an Account Manager and looking to get myself out there a bit. Any and all advice would be incredibly appreciated on moving forward in this space. Also if you are looking for offers I got them lol!
Welcome bro
you will get lots of knowledge from here
Best of luck for your future :)

Nice to meet you, I see you're already in the sphere of marketing, you shouldn't be called as "green" one here. I'm joking actually, nobody's here mocking someone for the lack of experience or knowledge, actually because people always understand that they also weren't so skillful at marketing once. As for your question toward some advice, then I can advice you to read this forum as often as you can, because there are plenty of useful information here which will help not only in your job as an account manager, but also it will help you to determine the direction of your marketing campaign online.

Change is constant --and seems to be accelerating.
What you knew yesterday may not be the same today.
I see that more and more in myself and others lately.

Last edited:
MI
Back