The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Just want to thank this forum...

amichael

affiliate
Well, I was struggling early on with my blog to rank for the keyword I've been competing in, and thanks to the advice of some of the folk here I'm not only ranking, but my site is hopping spots left and right. Just yesterday I was #175 and today I've been bumped up to #120.

I've already done plenty of research on my competitors, and I'm confident that at this rate I know it's a matter of time before I get my page where I want it to be because I've learned from you guys on how to go about SEO properly.

I'm going to continue my pursuit of attaining the top 10 spot on google for my keyword, and if all goes according to plan, then I'll finally venture into what this is all about in the first place... Affiliate marketing!

There's still a lot of work to do and plenty more to learn, but I just wanted to take the time to thank the lot of you for helping this newbie thus far.

CONGRATS and way to go. Sounds like you are on the right path, glad we could help and thanks for the progress report. Let us know how it goes!

banners
Back