The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Just saying hello

SparkleMob

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
SparkleMob
Hey guys, this is cathy, an affiliate manager at SparkleMob. To get more knowledge of online marketing, to know more affiliates, to become more professional, By learning and sharing here. I have 3 years experience as a manager, but I am a newbie of affiliate here, I would be highly appreciate your help.

Hey guys, this is cathy, an affiliate manager at SparkleMob. To get more knowledge of online marketing, to know more affiliates, to become more professional, By learning and sharing here. I have 3 years experience as a manager, but I am a newbie of affiliate here, I would be highly appreciate your help.
Hi Cathy,

Welcome to the forum! We are affiliate marketing network that found this forum is very helpful for us , hopefully you will learn a lot in this forum.
Looking forward to share ideas!

Hi Cathy!

Great! another new member! i'm also new too ! what issues do you have regarding cpa/affiliate marketing? anything i can help with??

Hey guys, this is cathy, an affiliate manager at SparkleMob.
Hi @SparkleMob , welcome to AffiliateFix! It's great to have you with us.

To get more knowledge of online marketing, to know more affiliates, to become more professional, By learning and sharing here. I have 3 years experience as a manager, but I am a newbie of affiliate here, I would be highly appreciate your help.

It sounds as though you have a good start and looking to improve your game. We've got a load of great marketers here offering up an abundance of actionable information daily.

We have the friendliest group of marketers on the planet and I am sure you can forge many great relationships here.

Looking forwards to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

See you around the forums.

Good Luck!

T J

Hi Cathy,

Welcome to the forum! We are affiliate marketing network that found this forum is very helpful for us , hopefully you will learn a lot in this forum.
Looking forward to share ideas!

Thanks a lot, many affiliate managers here? LoL

MI
Back