The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Just Joined Dojo!

Welcome Sandy, its a very nice and friendly place to be. Check out some of the guides and tools and we are all here to help one another.

Welcome Sandy!

Let us know if you're interested in getting started with CPA. We're giving new users a 1 month FREE trial

Heya @she and @fdcon, great to see you in The Dojo!

Take massive, but imperfect action, and do not hesitate to throw in your questions.
There are lots of guys here to help and to answer ;)

@she - WooHoo, another woman marketer! I love when our girl ranks rise, we gotta show the guys what we can do. :)

So, hello and welcome! If you ever have any questions, be sure to start a thread and let us know. We're here to help.

Looking forward to meeting you all and diving in and testing out the affiliate marketing techniques and templates offered here.

Cheers, Sandy

Hi @she , it's great to have you with us. Welcome to AffiliateFix and the Dojo!

Have you some experience?

What types of marketing are you pursuing?

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

T J

Thanks, everyone, for the warm welcome!

Currently I've got a few sites set up on a variety of topics. Some of them have opt-in pages with the focus of getting people on my list, delivering a set of videos, then promoting an affiliate product on the backend. Other websites have presell pages for Clickbank products. And yet other websites are blogs.

I am working to get better focused and complete each project before moving on to another one, and not get so easily distracted with buying the latest tracking tool or ad tool, etc. :)

I'm currently testing a set of presell pages that are not converting with test traffic, so I am going to download the presell templates available here and see if I can adapt them to make a better presell page.

Thanks again for the warm welcome, @Mrearn, @CPX Center, @fdcon, @Marc, @azgold, and @T J Tutor!

Thanks, everyone, for the warm welcome!

Currently I've got a few sites set up on a variety of topics. Some of them have opt-in pages with the focus of getting people on my list, delivering a set of videos, then promoting an affiliate product on the backend. Other websites have presell pages for Clickbank products. And yet other websites are blogs.

I am working to get better focused and complete each project before moving on to another one, and not get so easily distracted with buying the latest tracking tool or ad tool, etc. :)

I'm currently testing a set of presell pages that are not converting with test traffic, so I am going to download the presell templates available here and see if I can adapt them to make a better presell page.

Thanks again for the warm welcome, @Mrearn, @CPX Center, @fdcon, @Marc, @azgold, and @T J Tutor!

Loads of goodness there. I am sure you will find everything and everyone you need here.

Yeah, you're right, it's easy to get distracted by all the latest bobbles out there. Good plan, finish what you started before moving on to the next one. That'll get things done for you for sure.

Last edited:
MI
Back