The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Just introducing myself

lkramer

affiliate
I help manage a couple of websites where people seek advice on expensive, luxury purchases and we provide advice and affiliate links within. The first thread I'm going to create here will be asking for some advice on which click tracking service is best for us since right now we are reliant on all the various affiliates and their reports. Looking forward to the discussions. Seems like a great community here!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
on all the various affiliates and their reports
You mean on all the sponsor/network/offers; affiliates are the referrers to them. <you

What you are looking for are post backs from the programs you are dealing with -- find that first. Then look at some tracking software that will meet your needs.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

You mean on all the sponsor/network/offers; affiliates are the referrers to them. <you

What you are looking for are post backs from the programs you are dealing with -- find that first. Then look at some tracking software that will meet your needs.

Thanks! I definitely need to learn the lingo better. Regarding postbacks, only 1 of the 5 sites we refer sales to offers automatic postbacks and for the others, we'd be sending a unique clickid and then importing the conversions as CSV. But I catch your drift on that.

I wrote some more about what we are seeking here:
What tracker for our specific situation? Hundreds of affilate links within informational articles

Welcome to AffiliateFix. I represent PeerClick. It's ad tracking software. I think that we have a great solution for you, our Affiliate Panel. It can help you to create your own links and share them with your affiliates without creating a specific affiliate program. If you want to know more about it just ping me please.

I help manage a couple of websites where people seek advice on expensive, luxury purchases and we provide advice and affiliate links within. The first thread I'm going to create here will be asking for some advice on which click tracking service is best for us since right now we are reliant on all the various affiliates and their reports. Looking forward to the discussions. Seems like a great community here!

Hi there!

Community is really great and helpful here :) With this kind of question you can contact me — I think I'll be able to help you.

Have a nice day on the forum!

Hi! If you want to learn a lot and gain experience from other users, you got the right address. Your experience sounds interesting, I think you have something to share too. If there is a need, then write to the forum again. Good luck to you! :)

MI
Back