The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Just got here

the traffic sources you can use are PPC mobile , and PPV mobile

Thanks for the info. I've been reading some good reviews about airpush. I'll have to dig around here in the forum to see what other mobile traffic sources are scoring affiliates big wins.

What's your take on running non US mobile traffic vs US mobile traffic?

What's your take on running non US mobile traffic vs US mobile traffic?
i want to say a lot of things one of them is that traffic in USE expensive Compared to none us .
also competition in none us countries is not that big .
it doesn't mean that there is no opportunities in the us market , am just saying that it's hard to put your feet there .

@tyoussef

PureLander is better than Leadpages and Instabuilder 2.0.

I just subscribed a bit ago. Had a chance to play around a bit to get familiar and watch the helpful videos.

Love how simple and clean the editing features are. What powerful extras for increasing CTR and conversions. The lading pages load lightening fast.

I own instabuilder 2.0 but as we all know, WP is slower than a slug, especially with a dozen and more heavy landing pages getting pounded all at once. Leadpages was a lot like instabuilder. I'd spend hours tweaking their drag and drop landers or not get any flexibility in their other type of landing page templates. I never could get their landing pages to load very quickly.

But now all that is behind me. I'm going to begin moving some of my self hosted pages onto purelander.

I almost forgot to mention how much I love your easy to use file system to keep all my landers organized. The file system for my self hosted landers is a mess and Leadpages is not anywhere as organized and user friendly.

Also, could you let me know how to PM you my skype? Not been able to figure it out and not sure everyone can see what I write when I start a conversation.

@tyoussef

PureLander is better than Leadpages and Instabuilder 2.0.

I just subscribed a bit ago. Had a chance to play around a bit to get familiar and watch the helpful videos.

Love how simple and clean the editing features are. What powerful extras for increasing CTR and conversions. The lading pages load lightening fast.

I own instabuilder 2.0 but as we all know, WP is slower than a slug, especially with a dozen and more heavy landing pages getting pounded all at once. Leadpages was a lot like instabuilder. I'd spend hours tweaking their drag and drop landers or not get any flexibility in their other type of landing page templates. I never could get their landing pages to load very quickly.

But now all that is behind me. I'm going to begin moving some of my self hosted pages onto purelander.

I almost forgot to mention how much I love your easy to use file system to keep all my landers organized. The file system for my self hosted landers is a mess and Leadpages is not anywhere as organized and user friendly.

Also, could you let me know how to PM you my skype? Not been able to figure it out and not sure everyone can see what I write when I start a conversation.
thanks @Hunter S Robbins we really want to make the game so simple for every buddy .
new things coming to purelander these days , we are doing huge updates .
you will like it even more :) .
thanks in advance

Last edited:
I cannot really find much info about what is in the new enhanced membership area, other than what is listed in the upgrade page. Wish I knew more.

What more can I tell you. These are the features available for a small annual investment. What more would you like to see for this investment?
  • Verified User Badge
  • Verified Forum Access
  • Links In Signature
  • Images In Signature
  • Introduction to Affiliate Marketing PDF
  • Introduction to Affiliate Marketing Audio Book
  • Can Change Username
  • Remove Own Threads
  • Remove Own Posts

I was wondering about the verified forum.

Yeah, still in its infancy. We are slowly building it up. The nice thing about that sub forum is that it is invisible to the web. Not indexed and not view-able by text or algorithm. So anything discussed there can be done in full confidence.

We have a few getting ready to load up some content, methods, etc. Hope to see you there.

MI
Back