just earned 52$ from 2.89$ spend

abdellahi

running a new offer on bing ads here are the result so far

1.jpg

2.jpg

Hello mate.
First happy earnings.

I want to ask you one questions.
Bing decline my account because there are pop ups in offer, I used direct offer. But what about Landing Page? How to lock it with CPA offers?

Hello mate.
First happy earnings.

I want to ask you one questions.
Bing decline my account because there are pop ups in offer, I used direct offer. But what about Landing Page? How to lock it with CPA offers?
Once the user click on your ad he should go to your lp then you send him to the offer page
But make sure that your page contains privacy policy and terms and conditions

Hello. Firstly congrats for these earnings. So if I want to advertise my CPA Offer I need to create a Landing Page, because if I don't create a Landing Page I'll receive ban on BING ADS, FB ADS. I mean if I promote direct my CPA Offer my FB ADS/BING ADS account will be disabled? So I need to create a Landing Page firstly?

Hello. Firstly congrats for these earnings. So if I want to advertise my CPA Offer I need to create a Landing Page, because if I don't create a Landing Page I'll receive ban on BING ADS, FB ADS. I mean if I promote direct my CPA Offer my FB ADS/BING ADS account will be disabled? So I need to create a Landing Page firstly?
yup you need it

Hey you do Maxbounty? Let's brain storm. I want to get back in Bing.

I know cloaking, domain setups all that jazz, but need more guidance on the PPC aspect of it.

Thanks man. Let me know.

MI
Back