The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Just Crossed Another Milestone of $1135.56 from JVZoo via Bing PPC Yesterday

Congrats mate, that is huge. Could you share some more info, like your bidding strategy for example? I am surprised you have used direct linking to the offer - i though Bing needs display URL and real URL to be the same to approve your ad! It is not like that?

Congrats mate, that is huge. Could you share some more info, like your bidding strategy for example? I am surprised you have used direct linking to the offer - i though Bing needs display URL and real URL to be the same to approve your ad! It is not like that?

Thanks brother. you can use bevo media to do this ddirect linking.
If you face any problem to setup you can contact with their live support as I've also did that :) :p

Thanks brother. you can use bevo media to do this ddirect linking.
If you face any problem to setup you can contact with their live support as I've also did that :) :p

So you have paid bevo media account right? And you have entered Bevo link as destination URL and real offer URL as display URL in Bing ads?

Congrats buddy for the good job that you were doing. I am happy that you can now sit back and enjoy some of the rewards from the efforts in place. I will be happy if you could share more about bing. I have heard that it is a good network to work with but have been very skeptical with it. What are some of the key benefits that you can point out after working for sometime now.Also share some of the don'ts when working with the network for those who have interest to avoid being suspended.

Congrats buddy for the good job that you were doing. I am happy that you can now sit back and enjoy some of the rewards from the efforts in place. I will be happy if you could share more about bing. I have heard that it is a good network to work with but have been very skeptical with it. What are some of the key benefits that you can point out after working for sometime now.Also share some of the don'ts when working with the network for those who have interest to avoid being suspended.

OKay dear brother. I will soon write a case study and share it here :)

MI
Back