The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Just another affiliate noob

flamingo

affiliate
What's up my marketing wizards?! I'm a 22 year old kid in Las Vegas trying to find a way to time, location and financial independence. These past couple weeks I've been learning as much as I can about digital marketing and I'll be honest. It's a little overwhelming, but I definitely know a lot more about this industry than what I did 2 weeks ago when I stumbled upon John Crestanis YouTube channel. After leaving YouTube unsatisfied I decided to buy a udemy course. Which really only taught me about all the things I needed to teach myself. So now I'm here! I recently had my wallet stolen with my debit cards/ID in it. As soon as I get my ID in the mail in the next couple days. I plan on applying to an affiliate network and TAKING ACTION!! Hopefully I have my campaign going before Christmas/New Year's.

What's up my marketing wizards?! I'm a 22 year old kid in Las Vegas trying to find a way to time, location and financial independence. These past couple weeks I've been learning as much as I can about digital marketing and I'll be honest. It's a little overwhelming, but I definitely know a lot more about this industry than what I did 2 weeks ago when I stumbled upon John Crestanis YouTube channel. After leaving YouTube unsatisfied I decided to buy a udemy course. Which really only taught me about all the things I needed to teach myself. So now I'm here! I recently had my wallet stolen with my debit cards/ID in it. As soon as I get my ID in the mail in the next couple days. I plan on applying to an affiliate network and TAKING ACTION!! Hopefully I have my campaign going before Christmas/New Year's.

welcome to affiliate fix and find something that wouldn't mind spending a whole lot of time promoting.

What networks currently accept complete beginners. I was thinking about applying to advendor but I read that it would take 5-12 days to receive my e-payments card in the mail. I dont know if these are regular days or business days but with the holidays coming up it feels a little too long to wait. I would be willing to wait that long if there are no faster newbie friendly options. What do you guys recommend?

Business days usually ... Mail or courier defiantly unless it's overnighted
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

banners
Back