The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Just a sudden tip

B

Bagi Zoltán

Since i have been hunting for blogposts i have got a lot of nice offer and a lot of scam at different websites. Please don't get me wrong i am not a PR fanatic nowadays, but the first thing i check is the info:domain.com query at google, which immediately gives a feedback if the site was/is redirected because a different domain will be returned.
This is far enough to loose all my trust.
If you have the willingness to purchase any service from a site i suggest you to do the same, if you don't do it already.

If you have the willingness to purchase any service from a site i suggest you to do the same, if you don't do it already.

Never thought about that before... thanks :D

Tony,
why not put buying tips together, post it in the marketplace and I will make it a sticky?

Good tip I nearly got caught out by this too - perhaps we need a sticky in the link buying selling section about this.

Thanks very much Tony, I have made it a sticky and rep added. We can then expand it as other scam comes to light.

A friend told me about this query. I'm using it in Link Exchange, he told me that I should look for the site's info first, because there is a possibility that the domain is not the one they appeared to be or will redirect you to 404 page. The other one I used is cache:domain.com, but anyway thanks for the tips Bagi it was really appreciated :)

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back