The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Judge My Landing Page :)

buckets209

Ok, so basically I know that my landing page isn't that good.
I wasn't going for anything special.
It is the first landing page that I have built.
I used Elementor on wordpress. I stitched together some photos and graphics I found on Envato Ellements using "free Pixlr photo editor."

I just want to know if I should trash it or not and start over?
(I have had Like 700 people click on my ads and only 9 people click on my offer link)

My landing page is "Bigwhalegambling.com".

I use Richads ad-network for my Push-ads. ((They are great, but I wouldn't recommend them to newbies in the states because of the time difference. I can only get like one response per day since their support team seems to be only available between like midnight and 5 a.m. ))

My offer is from Maxbounty. It is an online gambling site. ((Max bounty is easy to use, but I have tried to contact my affiliate manager through email and skype multiple times and have not heard anything back in the last few weeks.))

I use Bemob as my tracker (suggested by Richads) and the setup was very easy and smooth. I am still learning how to read all of the data but it is a good tracker so-far. Same thing goes for Richads support. They are very helpful and friendly but the time difference makes communicating very difficult.

Should I trash my landing page and pay someone to make a convertable page or stick it out and collect data?
Please help!!

Thanks!!

-Buckets

Edit:
The link on the page won't work unless you access it through one of my ad campaigns.

Last edited:
Hello,
I have checked your landing page.
It's the copywriting that you need to change to convince people to
claim the offer. For example, I really wouldn't want to give out my email
address to find out if I qualify for the offer. I would just want you to straight
up tell me from the landing page what makes me qualify. Then I can decide
on my own whether I want to proceed or not.

Also, when I click on the 'Claim Bonus' button, the page I am redirected
to is blocked by my antivirus (Kaspersky). I get the notification that the site is not
safe. So, that might be something that is deterring people from getting the offer.

Try www.purelander.com
or Buy Plugins & Code from CodeCanyon
use a template so the page is formatted nicely.

Sorry to say --it looks bad.
If you are going to pay for ads --2% min to 15% is what you will get for click thru's with a good landing page.

to is blocked by my antivirus (Kaspersky).

Error 400​

Visit data was missing when handling click. To redirect a click, you must go through your campaign URL.

I guess it has been fixed :eek:

You need to change the copywriting of your LP, choose an other elementor template or build it from scratch, test it in your mobile phone if it looks good or not! then go with it!!

About your maxbountry aff manager, what happens with it? do maxbounty aff managers not helpful?

First of all, you are collecting data and all Tier 1 democratic countries require at minimum a Privacy Page & Statement.

As for layout and copy, it needs to be rebuilt in my opinion. you have the right idea in some ways, and completely missing the target in other ways. no worries, this is a learning process and an important stage of development for you.

It all comes down to angles, hooks, and triggers. The copy and the images must empower your angle which is the theme of your funnel. The hook(s) need to be demographic and geo oriented. You need two separate style triggers, one for signing up with you, and one to convert on the conversion page.

I spent a lot of time on these elements when I was first in the biz so I could gain first hand knowledge and be able to direct others down the road, so I do believe you need to learn this stuff. There are loads of good intel above, but you need to add to it and this can be done by using an intelligence platform to show you what angles, hooks, triggers, copy, and images are working for the offers in this niche. That will show you what is converting now, where it is converting, and other necessary data to really make a properly presented and targeted campaign.

Hello,
address to find out if I qualify for the offer.
I agree with this statement. I personally would't give up my email either. I read on Joey Bobineus case study similar to my offer that his click-through rate increased when he placed a form on the page similar to mine. It got people interacting right way was his argument.
That is why I placed a button on the bottom of the page that just goes directly to the offer. Sort-of counterintuitive to the link with a form, but it's a work-in-progress.

I forgot to mention in the OP that the links will not work unless you access my page through a campaign link.

Thanks for the feedback

You need to change the copywriting of your LP, choose an other elementor template or build it from scratch, test it in your mobile phone if it looks good or not! then go with it!!

About your maxbountry aff manager, what happens with it? do maxbounty aff managers not helpful?
Yeah I agree. I really need to rethink my wording.
Thank you for that!
Also, I only have experience with the one manager. I do not know about the others, but I will probably request a new one soon.
I told him that I was new to affiliate marketing when he accepted me over a phone call. So, I am not sure why he is not responding. I would assume he is just really busy and missed the messages but I have tried multiple times. So, I do not know.

First of all, you are collecting data and all Tier 1 democratic countries require at minimum a Privacy Page & Statement.

As for layout and copy, it needs to be rebuilt in my opinion. you have the right idea in some ways, and completely missing the target in other ways. no worries, this is a learning process and an important stage of development for you.

It all comes down to angles, hooks, and triggers. The copy and the images must empower your angle which is the theme of your funnel. The hook(s) need to be demographic and geo oriented. You need two separate style triggers, one for signing up with you, and one to convert on the conversion page.

I spent a lot of time on these elements when I was first in the biz so I could gain first hand knowledge and be able to direct others down the road, so I do believe you need to learn this stuff. There are loads of good intel above, but you need to add to it and this can be done by using an intelligence platform to show you what angles, hooks, triggers, copy, and images are working for the offers in this niche. That will show you what is converting now, where it is converting, and other necessary data to really make a properly presented and targeted campaign.
I actually just canceled my adplexity account because I wasn't finding any value from it. But, I realize now I was just using it completely wrong. Kind of funny the stuff you over look when you approach something with a different intended purpose.

Thank you for the advice!

I actually just canceled my adplexity account because I wasn't finding any value from it. But, I realize now I was just using it completely wrong. Kind of funny the stuff you over look when you approach something with a different intended purpose.

Thank you for the advice!

Hidden treasures are everywhere!

There is a battle between those of us that love intelligence platforms and the campaigns and funnels we create for our own businesses. For several years now many marketers have been in love with the intelligence platforms, but have looked for ways to hide our own campaigns from them using various methods. We want to cloak our own campaign funnels so they don't get copied right away. Eventually they do get found, but the hope is that we can get at least a few weeks to a couple of months with our winning campaigns before they start getting knocked off.

It's a double edged sword for sure.

Hello,
address to find out if I qualify for the offer. I would just want you to straight
up tell me from the landing page what makes me qualify. Then I can decide
on my own whether I want to proceed or not.

to is blocked by my antivirus (Kaspersky). I get the notification that the site is not
safe. So, that might be something that is deterring people from getting the offer.
You are amazing with this. Thumbs Up

Hidden treasures are everywhere!

There is a battle between those of us that love intelligence platforms and the campaigns and funnels we create for our own businesses. For several years now many marketers have been in love with the intelligence platforms, but have looked for ways to hide our own campaigns from them using various methods. We want to cloak our own campaign funnels so they don't get copied right away. Eventually they do get found, but the hope is that we can get at least a few weeks to a couple of months with our winning campaigns before they start getting knocked off.

It's a double edged sword for sure.
I look forward to the day that I need to worry about someone knocking off my campaigns. For now I will just enjoy the benefits of being able to do it myself.

There is hardly any content on that page. You should look at putting together a good landing page and quality content.

* Edited by Admin*

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly... replicate another landing page out there that you love the look of!

This screams "built in HTML" VS with a template, images etc that all fit together.

Use tools to build it (convertri, clickfunnels, kartra etc) or Wordpress lading page builder plugins.

Will look 100x better if you start with a pre-built template and add in your text changes etc

BUT! Congrats on even getting started... it's a huge step and to get an optin form on a site isn't the simplest for someone new either!

I am not so good in judging landing pages as i dont have experience but in my opinion you should make it more simple as it looks more like an article .I found that so many coins are disturbing and they take the focus where people need to put theyr email and name

banners
Back