The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[JOURNEY] to make $5000/month with TeeSpring

UPDATE: LAUNCHED ONE NEW CAMPAIGN WITH $20/DAY BUDGET

I think one of the mistakes that I have been making is that I have been cancelling campaigns too early. I watched a few more videos on setting up campaigns and most say that you shouldn't pull your campaign until you spend at $15 - $20.

I will update you guys soon

UPDATE:

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while just been busy designing more shirts. Since the last update I launched 5 campaigns but still got zero sales. On my next few campaigns I am going to use audience intersect to target two audiences. For example I can people who like beer and golf. I can design a shirt that says "this guys loves beer and plays golf". I am also going to be split testing different interests this time around. wish me luck!

UPDATE: GOT ONE SALE

Last night I launched another shirt and below are results:

• Ad budget: $20/day
  • Impressions: 260
  • Clicks: 77
  • Click Through Rate: 5.48%
  • Click Through Rate (Link): 0.93%
  • Cost Per Click: $0.05
  • Shares: 17
  • Sales: 1
  • Profit: $3
I am going to let this ad keep running and see if I get anymore sales.

UPDATE: GOT TWO SALES
  • Ad budget: $20/day
  • Impressions: 1912
  • Clicks: 77
  • Click Through Rate: 5.05%
  • Click Through Rate (Link): 0.93%
  • Cost Per Click: $0.05
  • Shares: 20
  • Sales: 2
  • Profit: $7
I still need one more sale to take the profits from this campaign!

UPDATE: GOT 16 SALES IN FIRST 12 HOURS!

24024a403f898fb5b8f2be55ae5bf1e5.png

Just made $192 in profit in the first 12 hours! Below are the details!

• Ad budget: $10/day
  • Impressions: 718
  • Clicks: 48
  • Click Through Rate: 6.69%
  • Click Through Rate (Link): 1.25%
  • Cost Per Click: $0.14
  • Shares: 1
  • Sales: 16
  • Profit: $192
This is my first successful campaign and I've made back all the money that I lost in the previous campaigns! The thing that I've learnt the most with this campaign is that the amount of likes or shares don't matter. What really matters are the sales. This campaign only has 7 likes and 1 share. I've had other campaigns with hundreds of like and shares but zero sales so just focus on getting those sales!

@Shanr02

Hi Shanr02. I've been following this thread for a while now and I'm glad that you've found success. I noticed that you changed from PPE to WC somewhere along your journey. May I know if you are simply using WC with a "Call to Action" button or a workaround of optimizing PPE with WC using Power Editor.

UPDATE: GOT MORE SALES ON NEW CAMPAIGNS

dd8b9c55900db575919175fc0078ef03.jpg

I'm really starting to get the hang of this! Just launched few more campaigns in the past week and I'm starting to get sales more often than before. I launched six campaigns and got 4 sales.

The trick is pretty much GOOD RESEARCH + GOOD DESIGN + GOOD TARGETING = SUCCESS

GOOD RESEARCH:
make sure the niche you are targeting is passionate enough to buy t-shirts. Research the t-shirt idea you have check if it's already been done before. Look for new trends on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc. trending topics sell really well. Search for special days of the year like Irish day, Chinese New Year, Diwali, etc. Over the past month shirts about Irish day shirts have been selling really well.

GOOD DESIGN: good design doesn't mean it has to be pretty. Just make sure the quote on the shirt is easy to read. Make the quote funny or motivational or heartfelt.

GOOD TARGETING: Go on google and search " your niche" + Facebook pages. Then check if these pages are targetable on Audience Insights. This has worked really well for me. Make sure your highest affinity on Audience insights is at least over 50x. If you don't know anything about audience insights just google it or search tutorials on YouTube. Also search forums, magazines, clubs, events, etc around your niche that are targetable Facebook.

Last thing: TAKE ACTION AND DONT GIVE UP!

Feel free to ask me any questions.

@Shanr02

Hi Shanr02. I've been following this thread for a while now and I'm glad that you've found success. I noticed that you changed from PPE to WC somewhere along your journey. May I know if you are simply using WC with a "Call to Action" button or a workaround of optimizing PPE with WC using Power Editor.

I do a split test between the call to action ad and a Boost post ad. Both ads will be optimized for purchase pixel. 24 hours later I check which one performs better and I turn off the unsuccessful ads. Hope that helps.

I have been following your journey from the beginning, I am happy to see that the hardwork is paying off, you finally started making money, now scale it up buddy, good luck for your coming campaigns. Keep us updated.

Regards
IndeXer

banners
Back