• Ad Spend: $17.17
  • Impressions: 2814
  • Clicks: 85
  • Click Through Rate: 3.02%
  • Click Through Rate (Link): 0.22%
  • Cost Per Click: $0.20
  • Shares: 15
  • Sales: 1

Since I got that one sale I think this is worth scaling. But I am not going to put my budget up. Instead I am going to scale up by age, gender, device, countries. I noticed that a certain age group, gender, demographic have a much higher click through rate. So I am going to split test it with two different age groups. I'll let you guys know how I am going to do this on my next post!

I just realised my TeeSpring analytics stopped working so its not tracking my links anymore! I sent TeeSpring support an email and asked them to get it fixed ASAP.

I just tried to do an with a "shop now" button on Facebook but there was too much text on the image so it was not approved
08716ada4582cf3dd6e92cdd3cde3792.jpg

Hey Shanr02,

Can I ask what's the reason behind only leaving the ad to run for 12 hours? All the information I hear is to put $5 in and let it run for a couple of days (I'm new to it so not basing this on my own experience just yet!)

Oh by the way guys this is some great advice I got during expert week from iamattila:
1c77e01aae9b2557232eb128b184fe85.jpg

Hey Shanr02,

Can I ask what's the reason behind only leaving the ad to run for 12 hours? All the information I hear is to put $5 in and let it run for a couple of days (I'm new to it so not basing this on my own experience just yet!)
I'm actually letting it run for 24 hours. I'm just updating the results every 12 hours on this thread

UPDATE CAMPAIGN ONE: SCALING OUT & SPLIT TESTING

After 12 hours these are my results:
Demographic one:
  • Ad budget: $10/day
  • Ad Spend: $4.50
  • Impressions: 299
  • Clicks: 11
  • Click Through Rate: 3.04%
  • Click Through Rate (Link): 0%
  • Cost Per Click: $0.38
Demographic Two:
  • Ad budget: $10/day
  • Ad Spend: $4.50
  • Impressions: 584
  • Clicks: 14
  • Click Through Rate: 2.4%
  • Click Through Rate (Link): 0%
  • Cost Per Click: $0.30
The post got:
  • Share: 18
  • Sales: 1 (did not increase)
After spending $25 I only got one sale. Since my sales didn't go up I decided stop all ads. Might try something different on the next campaign.

So today I've just been doing lots research and designing more T-Shirts. I am think about launching 5 - 8 campaign in same niche with a $20/day budget on each t-shirt. Thats $100 - $160/day!!! Do you guys think I should do it???

Also I might try doing an ad with a "shop now" button on it and test a campaign on it. Only problem is with these ads only 20% of your image can be text. If you put more text than that Facebook can ban your account. but I'm gonna try coming up with a t-shirt design that can stand out with just 20% of image being the text from the t-shirt.

I really hope that everything I am posting here is helpful for you guys and inspires you to action!

Below is an example of a "shop now" button ad:
81c541d894cc2e961133fcfb2e81cd14.png

Hey Shanr,

Loving your dedication! Budget wise, can you lower that? You should be able to get an idea of what works and what doesn't with a lot less, US 5$ is what others always advise then go from there. You could do that and always up to $10 after 24 hours.

With the Shop Now button, you mean on the image, or just the CTA?

What about trying something that's not text, like an arrow, something out of place that disrupts the customer into checking out your ad?

Hey Shanr,

Loving your dedication! Budget wise, can you lower that? You should be able to get an idea of what works and what doesn't with a lot less, US 5$ is what others always advise then go from there. You could do that and always up to $10 after 24 hours.

With the Shop Now button, you mean on the image, or just the CTA?

What about trying something that's not text, like an arrow, something out of place that disrupts the customer into checking out your ad?
Hi Tim

Yea I probably will try it with lower budgets when I test multiple shirts. Where did you hear that $5 is enough?

Just below the image there will be a shop now button that people can click on.

And yes the arrows idea sounds good. I will try that! Thanks

Hi Tim

Yea I probably will try it with lower budgets when I test multiple shirts. Where did you hear that $5 is enough?

And yes the arrows idea sounds good. I will try that! Thanks

I've been reading/watching/listening to a lot of tee (and product) related stuff recently and that was one of the big takeaways I had from it all.

Yes with the same targeting with affinities for clicking

Depending on audience size and reach it might be worth running one at a time to start with so that you're not saturating it early on with multiple ads that might look the same for similar products.

I've been reading/watching/listening to a lot of tee (and product) related stuff recently and that was one of the big takeaways I had from it all.
Can I get a link to one of these articles or guides you've been reading? The one says $5 is enough for testing because that would save a lot of money haha

Last edited:
Can I get a link to one of these articles or guides you've been reading? The one says $5 is enough for testing because that would save a lot of money haha

Not the ones I had read, some were inside paid content, but a quick Google for ''teespring test $5' brings up a few:

The Teespring Goal-den Rule - Teespring Blog

https://www.quora.com/I-have-starte...igns-get-favorited-and-liked-What-should-I-do

November 2014 Income Report | Month #17 | + $6,545,13 PROFIT - Teespring Blogger

Great thanks for that! If you want more details about my campaigns just send me a PM. I can share things that I wouldn't share publicly like my niche and T-Shirt ideas

banners
Back