The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Journey To Increase Learning

Ramondo

affiliate
Hello Everyone. I'm excited to be here, and looking forward learning before I begin jumping into conversations. I'm looking forward to meeting many of you. However, at this time, my biggest question is, why won't "The Official CPA Marketing Beginners Guide" download. I'm really looking forward to a full read.

Hello Everyone. I'm excited to be here, and looking forward learning before I begin jumping into conversations.

Hello @Ramondo and welcome to the AffiliateFix! We are exited to have you with us. There is an abundance of information throughout the forums with great stuff to get you started.

I'm looking forward to meeting many of you. However, at this time, my biggest question is, why won't "The Official CPA Marketing Beginners Guide" download. I'm really looking forward to a full read.

Remember to be active in the forums, asking lots of questions, and contributing where you can.

As a Newbie, it's a good idea to have a set of goals to get you started. here are a few I recommend to everyone.

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

I don't believe the WIKI is in downloadable form at the moment, I'll check on that for you.

See you around the forums,

T J

banners
Back