The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Journey to 6 Figures with Mobile CPA!

AlbertC7

affiliate
HvWGRAF.png
My name is Albert and I have been aware of CPA marketing since I was around 12 years old but never grasped the concept fully. However I have decided to take a semesters break from Uni (19 now) and try to work on being successful with CPA specifically in the mobile region.

I stumbled across this forum through google and couldn't believe how helpful veteran affiliates were with newbies like myself and also not expect anything back in return, truly an amazing platform for Affiliates.

BrLGEd4.png
I've done my own research for about 2 months now which I am glad I did as reading countless ebooks and free information on the internet was a huge learning curve that I would've had to pay a massive amount to learn from trial and error.

My goal is to reach $XXX,XXX amount within 1-2 years. I haven't set an exact deadline but I hope it is within this timeframe.

I am not really doing anything that makes me too busy so I am able to update this journey thread pretty often.

My updates will mainly consist of

1. Things I have accomplished/completed
2. Things I have learnt

At this given time I haven't set anything up so earning reports will be shown at a later time.

Thanks!

~Albert

Good Luck on your Journey :):affiliatefix:
I will suggest you see Forum Resources to Find a Good CPA Network and a Good Offer and Test Different Traffic , Sources :)

HvWGRAF.png
My name is Albert and I have been aware of CPA marketing since I was around 12 years old but never grasped the concept fully. However I have decided to take a semesters break from Uni (19 now) and try to work on being successful with CPA specifically in the mobile region.

I stumbled across this forum through google and couldn't believe how helpful veteran affiliates were with newbies like myself and also not expect anything back in return, truly an amazing platform for Affiliates.

BrLGEd4.png
I've done my own research for about 2 months now which I am glad I did as reading countless ebooks and free information on the internet was a huge learning curve that I would've had to pay a massive amount to learn from trial and error.

My goal is to reach $XXX,XXX amount within 1-2 years. I haven't set an exact deadline but I hope it is within this timeframe.

I am not really doing anything that makes me too busy so I am able to update this journey thread pretty often.

My updates will mainly consist of

1. Things I have accomplished/completed
2. Things I have learnt

At this given time I haven't set anything up so earning reports will be shown at a later time.

Thanks!

~Albert
good luck with this,

Good luck to you and remember the formula targeted traffic means money .I think a good start would be start mastering traffic sources generation

I am looking for the app download (OGAds) or Anti-virus offers (Appflood).

Thanks!
I think it's really very delicate to choose the right traffic source and the right offers, but you should keep running good tests, and optimizing your campaign to avoid mistakes, if you are also looking for app download, you can use any tool out there, to focus more on your campaign, try something like ADMobiSpy, i also use the tool for my cpa campaigns, and it's cheap and works well!

banners
Back