The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid
Hi guys.
This is a new journey thread of TheDutchLegend. Before i had Instagram journey and mainly it was about growing the accounts. This journey i want to do and share something else! IG MONETIZATION! MY MAIN GOAL IS TO REACH 300$ a day! I have got right now 300 accounts. I had 500 but some got banned and some got sold! Now the Accounts are growing!

Wish me success! I am going to try Instagram Eccomerce, Direct Advertising and many other methods.

The most important thing is to drive traffic to my websites and i can do that with my present accounts!

Leave any questions that you have! I will try my best to answer them!

TOOLS THAT I AM USING: INSTAGRAM 8+ MONTHS AGED ACCOUNTS (MY OWN)
Massplanner
buyproxies.org and blazingseollc proxies
Brain

Together we are stronger! So lets do this together!

rLEq96h.png
JvjNAOJ.png
2dn3ftR.png
ZSVAxbo.png
et6XDLg.png

Ok so basically i opmtimized everything. Now myaccounts will grow even harder. And that is what i wanted to do. My accounts now are also commenting. So more daily new followers! tested and it didn't get us banned so everything is good.
So what i want to do is Update you about accounts which i grow. I want to grow this accounts with you here they are.
ACCOUNT 1 5k followers daily growing of 150
ACCOUNT 2 18k followers daily growth of 100 (for now)
ACCOUNT 3 6k followers daily growth of 60-80
ACCOUNT 4 6k followers daily growth of 100-200
ACCOUNT 5 5k followers daily growth of 200-300

SO this are the accounts which are struggling. Others are doing good but only this ones.

MY main goal is to gain 500+ followers daily.

Ok. sorry guys lost the track of the accocunts which i mentioned here! but now i tagged them so i now know which accounts i mention here are which one!
So in total i have 8 accounts running In total of 47.982 Followers! Growth of 800 daily! My goal is to reach with this 8 accounts 250k! How? Some growth hacks , optimized settings, shoutouts etc etc! And i am for sure that this will be get done!

Last edited by a moderator:
@TheDutchLegend good luck to you! interested to see how the monetization side of things goes compared to other social networks. would be interesting to know content/ niche of accounts and how that lines up with how you're monetizing. Definite watch!

Definitely following this. Want to see which would be able to gross the most amount

TOTAL FOLLOWERS 49632
GROWTH OF 665 FOLLOWERS
REGISTERED A DOMAIN AND HOSTING. Today going to make a eccomerce website. Also going to add 30 accounts and grow them and later on advertise them.

This its a nice journey good luck to you .I also want to start instagram with cpa offers ,you think its a good idea ? you can give me some ideas .Thanks

MI
Back