The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[Journey] Pay Per Call - Adwords Campaigns

IndeXer

Dear members,

After a long time I am starting a journey here, looking forward to make some money on the way. I am going to keep this journey short and simple. As I am doing PPC for the first time, if you see an area of improvement then please let me know.

I tried contacting the AM of @MarketCall before starting a campaign but he is not online. So I thought of doing it myself.

What I did so far:

Selected a Health Insurance offer from @MarketCall
Created a campaign in adwords
Sent screenshots of that campaign for offer approval
Daily budget - $30

Anyone who has knowledge in adwords campaign then please help me with some tips to optimize it.

I will try to update the thread daily.

Regards
IndeXer

We pay per call with 90sec duration. Customer doesn't have to make a purchase
If you manager doesn't respond, please write me directly aa.shkarupa (skype)
By the way, google ads is too expensive now. I recommend to work with facebook ads, we will make a webinar about it tomorrow

Update 1:

As it is the first time I am doing PayPerCall Campaign it took me many days to understand everything.

What I did:

Bought a new domain & hosting. ($11)
Bought a tollfree number from Twilio ($20)
Used Autoflow from Twilio and forwarding all calls to marketcall rented number.
Edited the google ads campaign and sent the offer for moderation.
Offer is approved & I am ready to go.
Tested the tollfree number and it is working just fine.

Google ads daily budget : $50

Started the campaign just now, I will update the thread again.

There are still a lot of things to learn about google ads and I am still learning. I am prone to making a lot of mistakes before seeing any income.

PS. English is not my first language.

Regards
IndeXer

Update 2:

After so many issues (hosting, google ads, nameservers etc) ads finally started today.
I decreased the budget to $30/day

11f800f9c1ca60c975fabf631d55cd94.png

I was not able to generate even one call. ROI is still in minus.

CPC is extremely expensive for health insurance keywords. I have to find some new keywords to work with. I cannot optimize the ad as I don't have enough data.

If somebody can help me with keywords or optimizing feel free to suggest me some tips. Will post another update tomorrow.

Regards
IndeXer

I would focus on the states reopening for work health insurance {keywords} (Georgia|Texas|Illinois) are a few I can think of. People are fearful and know they will have some income again ... Good luck to the winners

Yup, I created a new agroup and added some sitelinks, ads are up and clicks are rolling in. Hoping for the best.

I would focus on the states reopening for work health insurance {keywords} (Georgia|Texas|Illinois) are a few I can think of. People are fearful and know they will have some income again ... Good luck to the winners

MI
Back