The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[JOURNEY] My Steps for $500/day Profit With Mobile Marketing

Denis Marinho

affiliate
Hy guys!

This is my goal to April! Reach $500/day profit with mobile offers and i'll narrate everything here.

My Experience with AM:
I'm brazilian affiliate and i'm in this industry a little over 1,5 years, but all this time i worked with info products. Not CPA.

I started with CPA marketing in February and from them on i make some money with nutra offers in BR Geo. And now i'll start with mobile offers and i'll focus 100% on it.

Background:
In this moment i lost the biggest offer that brought me profit. And i go full in mobile offers...
I'm a affiliate professional and i live with my earnings as an affiliate. This is my life!

In this month (March) I invested a lot of money and i realy learn A LOT! But i had not any profit.

Structure:
VPS 2 GB server in Liquidweb
Voluum

Spy tool:
I don't know yet, i'll see this in next week.

Idea:
Now i don't know what kind of offer i'll promote...
I don't know what traffic source i'll use...

All of this i'll define in next week and i'll post here. This post it's to present my current situation.

I already have a member of some affiliate networks to find the offers...

Therefore in next week i'll post here all of my game plan to reach this goal!

I'm sure I'll learn a lot on this journey and I want to pass that knowledge through this post. Who wants to follow, I'll be happy.

Thanks!

Hy Guys! I'm here again... Sorry for this big delay here, but i have had many issues.

Let's go, now i'll write here my game plan to start im CPA mobile marketing (my first campaign it's now waiting for approval in traffic source).

I don't show you the traffic source and the exactly offer, because the competition. But i'll use domain redirect traffic for the first test.

I chose 3 offers in a same vertical, with $2 or less payout and in countries with less competition. It's for the first test... I'll work with basic optimization: he spent 3x the amount of commission, I will begin the analysis.

SPY TOOL: i will not use spy tool now, because money... I'll use a method I learned from the Cash Money (mobile Imersion). I can not explain in detail, for ethical issues. Since this is a premium mobile content Imersion.

I set 3 LPs for all 3 offers. I only translate for each language. Today I uploaded my first campaign and I'm waiting for approval.

I guess it's the plan. I'm still some doubts about this initial testing phase...
But I need to see the campaign run some days to see what will happen.

For now it's done!
Some advices for me? :)

thanks you share
Watching....
Good Luck! Keep updated!
Going to subscribe your thread, keep the updates coming, good luck with your journey. I am sure you will achieve it soon.

Regards
IndeXer
Thanks!

This gives a courage not to be discouraged hehe Thank you all.
I do not know how long it takes to approve campaigns. Is delaying... rsrs

I'll let the campaigns running at the weekend and on Monday back to post here :)

UPDATE DAY 1

Today was the 1st day of campaign. My campaigns was approved today at 8AM and immediately started to run.

Look at the summary of the day:

gfGxG2.png

Country 1: ROI -63%
Country 2: ROI -87%
Country 3: ROI -70%

To be the first day, i'm happy with the results, because country 1 stay all day long with ROI -50% and in this country i can look a good LP of them 3.

Country 1 (LPs):
FKb3Cm.png

Country 2 (LPs):
plCKlNHXp

Here i'm using 2 LPs only because the offer don't allow some type of copy, but i'll make other LP to put here tomorrow.

Country 3 (LPs):
Mz9TPH.png

Here have many LPs because all day long, the LP CTR still was very very low. For this reason in the evening I made 3 other LPs (SPY) and pasted here. The new LPs are the latest 3.

The result of this latest modification was very great! One of these 3 new LP converted and stayed with ROI +125%!

I'm anxious for see what will happen tomorrow.

In total the 3 campaigns spent $11.07 and return $2.95... General ROI = -73.39%.

For the first day of campaign i'm very happy.

Some advice? :D

Thanks Guys

Last edited:
Good job man. A very,very small sample to say it's a winner.
Anyway, will follow this journey and good luck!
Yeah! I know :)

Thanks man, let's go!

Today i'm applying to others networks to split test other offers. Until now i'm running only ClickDealer... I'm trying to talk to my AM im matomy em in peerfly too.

I'm applying to MundoMedia today and Mobidea.

Let's work

It is a good thing that you have established a proper plan for your work. It is one of the very first step towards achieving success. However, be sure to provide alternatives where necessary so as to allow room for comparison which definitely helps you land on a better deal. All the best buddy, when you believe in yourself, you will truly make it happen.

It is a good thing that you have established a proper plan for your work. It is one of the very first step towards achieving success. However, be sure to provide alternatives where necessary so as to allow room for comparison which definitely helps you land on a better deal. All the best buddy, when you believe in yourself, you will truly make it happen.
Uol, thanks man!

Let's make it happen! :)

MI
Back